Pistons running out of time

T-Mac

Shame, too. They got inside Duncan's head. Any time this flake shows emotion his game goes south. They had him and Ginobili right where they wanted. Then Horry stars hitting 3's from deep in the corner. Gonna be tough with the zebras in SA. Here's hoping they let 'em play. I really hate watching millionaires shoot darts.

Shame, too. They got inside Duncan's head. Any time this flake shows emotion his game goes south. They had him and Ginobili right where they wanted. Then Horry stars hitting 3's from deep in the corner. Gonna be tough with the zebras in SA. Here's hoping they let 'em play. I really hate watching millionaires shoot darts.

I have always known that David Stern picks and chooses who gets to win each game by sending his henchmen crew of officials out for the playoff games, but this series has been ridiculous in terms of what the refs call or don't call. If anybody out there still doesn't believe that the NBA playoffs are fixed, watch Game 5. The Pistons will go to the line 45 times and Tim Duncan will get slapped around like a red-headed stepchild while Dirty Dick Bavetta swallows his whistle.

I have always known that David Stern picks and chooses who gets to win each game by sending his henchmen crew of officials out for the playoff games, but this series has been ridiculous in terms of what the refs call or don't call. If anybody out there still doesn't believe that the NBA playoffs are fixed, watch Game 5. The Pistons will go to the line 45 times and Tim Duncan will get slapped around like a red-headed stepchild while Dirty d!ck Bavetta swallows his whistle.

The Pistons went to the like 23 times. The Spurs went 21 times. Game one, the Pistons went 14 times, the Spurs went 15. Game two, the Pistons went 16 times, the Spurs went 34 times. Game three, the Pistons went 17 times, and the Spurs went 20. Game four, Pistons went 23 times, the Spurs went 24. Outside of game two, the fouls have been called fairly evently (concerning free throw oppertunities).

The reason the Pistons lost last night was because Larry Brown was out coached. Plain and simple. That and Rip Hamilton, Sheed, and Chauncy didn't shoot well. But, then again, that's due to defense.

That and Rip Hamilton, Sheed, and Chauncy didn't shoot well. But, then again, that's due to defense.

Yeah, I liked that wide-open 15 footer that Chauncey Billups clanked. Great defense there.

I watched about 10 minutes of this game (in real time, not NBA time, which would be about 45 minutes), which is more than I'd watched of the previous 4 games combined. I actually do not think I've seen the Pistons make a shot in the short time I've watched the games. Plenty of good looks, they just can't shoot. Throwback my ass.

And, TS, if Stern was picking and choosing who wins which games, why the hell did we end up with the two most boring teams on the face of the earth in the Fnals? If Stern is handpicking things, I hope the 25% ratings dip of this years' SnoreFest will convince him to put more exciting teams in the finals, like the New Jersey Nets or the Los Angeles Clippers.

Yeah, I liked that wide-open 15 footer that Chauncey Billups clanked. Great defense there.

I watched about 10 minutes of this game (in real time, not NBA time, which would be about 45 minutes), which is more than I'd watched of the previous 4 games combined. I actually do not think I've seen the Pistons make a shot in the short time I've watched the games. Plenty of good looks, they just can't shoot. Throwback my a$$.

And, TS, if Stern was picking and choosing who wins which games, why the hell did we end up with the two most boring teams on the face of the earth in the Fnals? If Stern is handpicking things, I hope the 25% ratings dip of this years' SnoreFest will convince him to put more exciting teams in the finals, like the New Jersey Nets or the Los Angeles Clippers.

I didn't want to disrespect the Spurs. They're playing good defense. But, that being said, the Stones aren't hitting their shots. They had that problem last year. And the year before that. They're not a good shooting team. Never have been.

Running out? They ran out. They had to win all 3 in Detroit and some how pray to win 1 in SA, now they have no chance.

2005 NBA Champions:

San Antonio Spurs

Keep it up. You're making JonE look like a handicapper.

Keep it up. You're making JonE look like a handicapper.

:lol: Poor Jon.

In all seriousness, I couldn't watch tonight's game. The basketball is just horiific, and the next time someone makes a decent pass or a nice move it will be the first time. And I don't want to hear about the great defense being played either. The Pistons have made this into a mosh pit game and the Spurs look like they can't believe someone would actually hit them. Weak. Someone wake me up when the draft is on.

:lol: Poor Jon.

In all seriousness, I couldn't watch tonight's game. The basketball is just horiific, and the next time someone makes a decent pass or a nice move it will be the first time. And I don't want to hear about the great defense being played either. The Pistons have made this into a mosh pit game and the Spurs look like they can't believe someone would actually hit them. Weak. Someone wake me up when the draft is on.

Translation: Wah! Wah! The Pistons are too good for my Nets to play against, so i'm just going to bash them, ad naseum! Wah! Wah!

Quit your cryin Tom. You're making BoSox look like he's senile.

Archived