A glimpse of how Belly would do without Brady

docdhc

In todays Pat-Phin game the Cheats were winning 42-21 with 10 minutes left so they put in Cassel who promptly thru a pick six. Then Belly put Brady back in and he tossed his 6th TD pass of the day. I wonder how great a genius Belly would be if Cassel was the full time QB?

In todays Pat-Phin game the Cheats were winning 42-21 with 10 minutes left so they put in Cassel who promptly thru a pick six. Then Belly put Brady back in and he tossed his 6th TD pass of the day. I wonder how great a genius Belly would be if Cassel was the full time QB?

Thats a completely absurd argument. Cassel wouldn't start on any team in the league, he never even started in college. You would have to give him at least a starter to make that point.

Thats a completely absurd argument. Cassel wouldn't start on any team in the league, he never even started in college. You would have to give him at least a starter to make that point.

Lets put it this way, any other QB but Brady doesnt' win 3 superbowls with the teams they had IMO. Now this year, maybe a few could, but Brady makes Belly look like a better coach than he is.

Lets put it this way, any other QB but Brady doesnt' win 3 superbowls with the teams they had IMO. Now this year, maybe a few could, but Brady makes Belly look like a better coach than he is.

I'm not arguing that Brady is an amazing QB and on of the best but thats still wrong. The reason BB has been considered a genius is his defensive gameplans against teams. That has nothing to do with Brady.

Archived