I'm Bored....

gg

...linguini and germilli (I think I spelled it wrong)... :lol: . I will wear my red Mets hat to the Yankee game, and Tequilla has gotten me some great sex when I went home...... :oops: ....any more questions?....

i think that about covers it, 28 ;):lol: looking forward to seeing you on the 10th! :mrgreen:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think that about covers it, 28 ;):lol: looking forward to seeing you on the 10th! :mrgreen:

... :lol::lol: ...same here. It will be so much fun!!..I got a question, What are your biggest pet peeves?...Mine are know it alls, and stupid people. sorry no easy way to put that one. Not slow, retarded or anything like that...let's say ignorance.

GG, I don't even eat pasta that often!

But I think you need to spice up your questions to get more responses.

Favorite pasta???? Favorite carbs?? sleep.gif

ok here you go Thelma...one for you... should keep you going for while...

favorite position during sex? :mrgreen:

if that is the case..wouldnt a jar of marshmallow fluff do you just fine? :shock::lol:

I LOVE marshmallow fluff! I don't even need to have peanut butter with it - take it straight out of the jar.

Of course, peanut butter does bring a little something extra to the game. :mrgreen:

i think the yankees game will be fun... you boys going to be daring and wear blue and orange? :lol:

ok what is everyones favorite pasta :lol:

Hell, any kind. I'm an alfredo/spaghetti sauce type though... but I'm real picky about my spaghetti sauce. Chickel Alfredo over any type of pasta noodle is fine by me.

I LOVE marshmallow fluff! I don't even need to have peanut butter with it - take it straight out of the jar.

Of course, peanut butter does bring a little something extra to the game. :mrgreen:

I hope you are talking about sandwiches here. OY! :shock:

Hell, any kind. I'm an alfredo/spaghetti sauce type though... but I'm real picky about my spaghetti sauce. Chickel Alfredo over any type of pasta noodle is fine by me.

i find Alfredo sauces a bit heavy for me.

Alfredo?? #-o Get out those rollerblades, boy!:lol:

damn tx was right ... i am talking to myself. LOL but it isnt 3am it is 8:24 pm... nice message board :roll: lots of traffic... another reason i am surpriised the JETS dont link us. OY! :lol:

damn tx was right ... i am talking to myself. LOL but it isnt 3am it is 8:24 pm... nice message board :roll: lots of traffic... another reason i am surpriised the JETS dont link us. OY! :lol:

Archived