I'm Bored....

gg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now to the lounge???? i am getting dizzy Tom!!! OY :lol:

ahhhh there are two forums i havent been too...

funny... how Tx says something and it gets done... Tommy likes Tx ...Tommy likes Tx.... have you gotten his approval yet?? ;)

You guys believe in ghosts? I do. The most pragmatic man I ever knew was this old carpenter I worked with. This guy was as no-nonsense as it gets. A total child of the Depression. Anyway, he tells us this story one day about being in an attici in an old house he was renovating and he said he was face-to-face with the ghost of a woman who was reportedly murdered in the house. He said she appeared as a puff of smoke, but her face materialized, her body, she was maybe a foot away from him, and she screams. He said he ran as hard as he could down the stairs of the attic and never went back to the jobsite. This guy never talked sh*t like this, and he was stone-faced the whole time. From then on, I believed in ghosts. Anyone else?

You guys believe in ghosts? I do. The most pragmatic man I ever knew was this old carpenter I worked with. This guy was as no-nonsense as it gets. A total child of the Depression. Anyway, he tells us this story one day about being in an attack in an old house he was renovating and he said he was face-to-face with the ghost of a woman who was reportedly murdered in the house. He said she appeared as a puff of smoke, but her face materialized, her body, she was maybe a foot away from him, and she screams. He said he ran as hard as he could down the stairs of the attic and never went back to the jobsite. This guy never talked Sh#t like this, and he was stone-faced the whole time. From then on, I believed in ghosts. Anyone else?

This is TS's way of saying I goofed in moving this thread to the wrong places instead of the lounge.

This is TS's way of saying I goofed in moving this thread to the wrong places instead of the lounge.

Faba, when you conspire to have me murdered at the Yankee game by pissed-off Jeter fans, I will come back and haunt you, buddy. I will HAUNT you!

Let's talk about TX's vision...

If that bar pic is any indication, you need to fine tune your perception.

A nice pair of varilux panamic bifocals on a silouhette frame would do you good.

:D:D

Heelz -

Where do you work, man? I need me some glasses I think. Too much computer work has about kilt my eye sight. Shoot me a PM and let me know.

LETS TALK ABOUT TEQUILLA AND SEX

I was at this bar in Seaside Heights partying hard with this groups of smoking hot chicks and my brother, and I act like a big shot and slip the bartender twenty bucks to keep our glasses filled, and the guy reciprocates by making sure my tequila and OJ is free all night, so at points I'm double fisting tequila and OJ, and this one chick is into me, believe it or not (psssst, reminder: this is Jersey), anyway, the tequila hits me after drink 8 or 9 and I get the spins and go outisde to puke gracefully in a garbage can, except I puke so hard I burst a blood vessel in my eye, but I don't realize it, and I go back into the bar smelling like puke and with an eye full of blood.

I did not get sex that night. At all.

I was at this bar in Seaside Heights partying hard with this groups of smoking hot chicks and my brother, and I act like a big shot and slip the bartender twenty bucks to keep our glasses filled, and the guy reciprocates by making sure my tequila and OJ is free all night, so at points I'm double fisting tequila and OJ, and this one chick is into me, believe it or not (psssst, reminder: this is Jersey), anyway, the tequila hits me after drink 8 or 9 and I get the spins and go outisde to puke gracefully in a garbage can, except I puke so hard I burst a blood vessel in my eye, but I don't realize it, and I go back into the bar smelling like puke and with an eye full of blood.

Lightweight. :lol:

You mean you even refused to have sex with yourself?

i think the yankees game will be fun... you boys going to be daring and wear blue and orange? :lol:

ok what is everyones favorite pasta :lol:

Pasta fasool.

You guys are going to the wrong game. I'll be wearing the blue and orange in Da Bronx saturday. HTF did you wusses get roped into going to a YankMe game? I won't forget this, faba and Shane.

Duh... there was probably some 4'2" Steelers fan there, and he scared you away.

Folks, there is some shi t you just can't make up.

Pasta fasool.

You guys are going to the wrong game. I'll be wearing the blue and orange in Da Bronx saturday. HTF did you wusses get roped into going to a YankMe game? I won't forget this, faba and Shane.

T-Mac It is the sacrifice I have to make for jetnation.com I have a lot of faults but I am a loyal SOB.

Verde is the only one who likes pasta?? :shock:

ok... lets go here... what is your favorite carbohydrate?

...linguini and germilli (I think I spelled it wrong)... :lol: . I will wear my red Mets hat to the Yankee game, and Tequilla has gotten me some great sex when I went home...... :oops: ....any more questions?....

Archived