Is today the day it happens?

SeniorFlaJet

Well the pats COULD give up 20+ points a game and still win by 20+ :P So my point still semi-stands. :)

I didn't bother to watch the Bengals game because I'd already given up on the season by then. But I did check the game threads and I did get some IMs, and from what I read it sounded like Pennington threw an INT that was returned for a TD, and he set up a FG for the opposing team. Now I admit that it is sloppy work on my part to jump to that conclusion, but I DID watch the bills and giants games and I saw him throw INTs at critical junctures that lost the game for us. I figured he just did it again since I expect that out of him these days.

In case you were wondering, I was watching the Chiefs game. Compared to our offense Herm has an exciting vertical passing game out there. I find myself preferring to watch Chiefs football over Jets football these days.

HOLY S###, hahahaha, you didn't even watch the game but are working from im's and gameday threads?? Well at least you manned up to not really seeing it first hand. Interesting thing though, go back and reread the gameday thread on the game, even the anti-chad crowd gave him kudos.

Funny stuff, but i do appreciate the sincerity!

HOLY S###, hahahaha, you didn't even watch the game but are working from im's and gameday threads?? Well at least you manned up to not really seeing it first hand. Interesting thing though, go back and reread the gameday thread on the game, even the anti-chad crowd gave him kudos.

Funny stuff, but i do appreciate the sincerity!

Oh come on, we both know that's false. Smizzy, barton and 124 would never in a million years give Chad kudos. iirc Barton wasn't even celebrating after the first TD like everyone else was, instead he was saying it is just the Bengals and Chad will do nothing the rest of the game.

But again I could be wrong. Joebaby you keep making me be precise on these things, but I am too lazy to go check!! I mean you're right, people should check and be sure of things everytime before they post, but somethings aren't worth the time to check up on and if you've seen them enough times you figure that's what happened. Calling a negative comment by Barton is in the same area as guessing a Chad INT got returned these past few games imo.

Oh come on, we both know that's false. Smizzy, barton and 124 would never in a million years give Chad kudos. iirc Barton wasn't even celebrating after the first TD like everyone else was, instead he was saying it is just the Bengals and Chad will do nothing the rest of the game.

But again I could be wrong. Joebaby you keep making me be precise on these things, but I am too lazy to go check!! I mean you're right, people should check and be sure of things everytime before they post, but somethings aren't worth the time to check up on and if you've seen them enough times you figure that's what happened. Calling a negative comment by Barton is in the same area as guessing a Chad INT got returned these past few games imo.

lol, go reread the gameday thread. Chad did throw a 57 yard td off the bat.

Archived