F It

Barton

Here is the reality of the situation:

This place went down 5 notches when ecurb started posting and tx was sent packing. They should have banned ecurb and kept tx, at least he had smarts.

All three of you are giant pains in the ass.

That is the reality of the situation.

All three of you are giant pains in the ass.

That is the reality of the situation.

I tried to use google images for "pain in the ass" to post a funny picture... but realized once I hit search that was not a good idea... lol

Max, nothing against this site. Great site, but I spend too much time here. It is not good for me right now. I need to take an extended break. The only way I can do that is to make sure I cannot post - just delete my account. And I'll sign back up w/a new account when the time is right. It wont be soon.

ecurb, no hard feelings. Same for anyone else I have gotten into arguements with.

This place went down 5 notches when ecurb started posting and tx was sent packing. They should have banned ecurb and kept tx, at least he had smarts.

Yeah your right... it just keeps growing and getting better because it sucks... :rolleyes:

Dont bash JN too... keep it to Chad and Torre... :Banane43:

Sorry Thor... that is all... Good Night :)

Yeah your right... it just keeps growing and getting better because it sucks... :rolleyes:

Dont bash JN too... keep it to Chad and Torre... :Banane43:

Sorry Thor... that is all... Good Night :)

Let's wager that Red Lobster dinner on when he'll be back. I'm voting within 24 hrs. of this post. And you? Still sticking with Sunday?

Max, nothing against this site. Great site, but I spend too much time here. It is not good for me right now. I need to take an extended break. The only way I can do that is to make sure I cannot post - just delete my account. And I'll sign back up w/a new account when the time is right. It wont be soon.

ecurb, no hard feelings. Same for anyone else I have gotten into arguements with.

LOL!!!! I just saw this now. I love it.

The site went down 5 notches. But it is still a great site. Just not for you. But we need to delete you because you can't stop yourself from posting here.

I think I followed that.

No way are we going to delete your account though. This isn't romper room. We are adults, you can choose to not post anymore but I am not deleting people.

And yes we should ban ecurb. Because being a homer isn't allowed on a Jets board. Got it. Instead we should let Tx tell us how much the team sucks. Great plan you have going here so far man.

Archived