Ugghhhh...London game

K2C

Watching a night game during the day kicks ass!

I'm sorry..but I have to root for the fins in this one. F the G-Men.

Just turned it there from the Carolina game...geez is that game quiet.

And I wont put a word signifying do well, and the Giants in the same sentence...but I will NEVER pull for the phins*

*unless it helps the Jets...and right now we're beyond help :P

Just turned it there from the Carolina game...geez is that game quiet.

And I wont put a word signifying do well, and the Giants in the same sentence...but I will NEVER pull for the phins*

*unless it helps the Jets...and right now we're beyond help :P

LOL

yea it's weird P2C-here I am watching this game findng myself rooting for Miami

The funny thing is you and I both know that we take great pleasure in seeing the Fins lose...specifically because we are residents of South Florida!

I can't help it though..it's not like we are jocking for position at the top of the AFC East with the Fins..so might as well knock the Giants down a peg while we're at it.

If we can't enjoy this season..we might as well take everyone down with us!

Anyone have the feeling that had Vick not gotten in to the **** he did...this game would feature the Falcons and another team?

I just have that gut feeling that Goodell would have wanted the "most electric player in football" to be featured.

Anyone have the feeling that had Vick not gotten in to the **** he did...this game would feature the Falcons and another team?

I just have that gut feeling that Goodell would have wanted the "most electric player in football" to be featured.

wasn't this game set a long time ago before the Vick problems?

yeah..you're right.

It was announced in Feb.

this has been a sucky season to watch football for me-I'm finding it hard to get excited about any teams espcially ours, but when you have New England about to clinch the division before the next month ends and add the Red Sox about to win the WS-well sports in general all suck lately don't they?

this has been a sucky season to watch football for me-I'm finding it hard to get excited about any teams espcially ours, but when you have New England about to clinch the division before the next month ends and add the Red Sox about to win the WS-well sports in general all suck lately don't they?

We're gonna have better luck today! Keep the faith.

-Go Jets - Jets! Jets! Jets!

Archived