Sunday- the return of Pete Kendall!

faba

The Chiefs are better than expected by me- San Diego will win that division IMO-it seems the teams are more even in that division this year though.

faba, I must be in a funk this morning...my post above was supposed to be a new thread and I posted it here...sorry about that.

faba, I must be in a funk this morning...my post above was supposed to be a new thread and I posted it here...sorry about that.

No problem -I commented here on your question- we are not worried about proper etiquette here NS.

The smirk on Kendalls face will be huge..the team is struggling, the place will be a ghost town...and if the Skins win...ouch... he has been classy so far about his return..as I stated from the beginning, for the short term a very dumb move by the Jets

The smirk on Kendalls face will be huge..the team is struggling, the place will be a ghost town...and if the Skins win...ouch... he has been classy so far about his return..as I stated from the beginning, for the short term a very dumb move by the Jets

I agree.

If anything Kendall should go up to Mangini after the game and tell him to go F himself. Rookie dorms? Bush league.

I agree.

If anything Kendall should go up to Mangini after the game and tell him to go F himself. Rookie dorms? Bush league.

After the trade went through, they spoke and cleared the air, iir.

I doubt they have anything to say to each other, but I'll bet some of the Jets OL guys go over and say hi to him after the game.

Archived