Pettitte Will Return to NY or Retire

Smizzy

He's true to his word but honestly is he getting 16 mill anywhere else next season?

He pitched pretty well. But honestly it doesn't matter with him. He is sincere. He said it wouldn't be right for him to pitch anywhere else.

Michael Kay once talked about the good guys on the Yankees. He said he wasn't going to list people obviously. But he mentioned Andy as the kind of person that would never do anything wrong. He is sincere, there isn't enough of that in the world today.

I hope he comes back and helps out with some of the young arms. They would benefit from his influence.

He pitched pretty well. But honestly it doesn't matter with him. He is sincere. He said it wouldn't be right for him to pitch anywhere else.

Michael Kay once talked about the good guys on the Yankees. He said he wasn't going to list people obviously. But he mentioned Andy as the kind of person that would never do anything wrong. He is sincere, there isn't enough of that in the world today.

I hope he comes back and helps out with some of the young arms. They would benefit from his influence.

Yep. I heard on the FAN today where he freaked out on being in NY while one of his kids got hurt back home this summer. If he leaves it's for retirement. I think he retires with Joe gone.

Andy's a good egg but he does owe the FO payback for the situation that led to his leaving in the first place.

He could do better.

Hell, I could do better.

I'm about to get married for the second time. I am 2 up on him for sure. Then again, I have been around him when he goes out at night here in So cal after games. Lets not buy into the "religious" goodie goodie front he tries to portray. :cool:

Archived