King Henrik notches his THIRD shutout.. on November 1st

o please! congratulations u actually put together a winning streak.... of 2!!!!!!! we all know henrik is over achieving and we all know he'll find away to CHOKE!!!! ur still under .500 so he cant be that good. u want a good goalie look at DP henrik in his shutouts didnt make amazing saves i mean c'mon washington o please only ovechkin can score on that team DP shutout one of the most high scoring offenses in the nhl and he made avout 3 unbelievable saves DP is the king of new york

It took a couple of games, but the Rangers really seem to have put it together.

They've been playing excellent defense in front of him, too.

Always takes time when you add a few new guys on the Offensive. This team will be ready when it matters most.:beer:

Nyjet10, you lil' 13 year old bugger you, enjoy your October and November success, it won't last.

KING Henrik.

Queen Marty.

Peasent DiPietro.

o please! congratulations u actually put together a winning streak.... of 2!!!!!!! we all know henrik is over achieving and we all know he'll find away to CHOKE!!!! ur still under .500 so he cant be that good. u want a good goalie look at DP henrik in his shutouts didnt make amazing saves i mean c'mon washington o please only ovechkin can score on that team DP shutout one of the most high scoring offenses in the nhl and he made avout 3 unbelievable saves DP is the king of new york

Can someone translate this for me? Thanks in advance.

I suppose that explains why he did better than him in the shootout, right? Or, are the Devils just another one of those crappy teams? I'll let you explain, should be interesting.

Shootouts blow...it's like having a free throw contest to decide a basketball game, or home run derby to decide a baseball game. just leave it the way it had been forever, a tie!

good game tonight. nice to see Sutter smarten up and let Marty play all 3 games in 4 nights.

Shootouts blow...it's like having a free throw contest to decide a basketball game, or home run derby to decide a baseball game. just leave it the way it had been forever, a tie!

good game tonight. nice to see Sutter smarten up and let Marty play all 3 games in 4 nights.

Calm down bro.

Its okay.

I mean, at least you got it into Overtime this time.

;-)

joe...i'm a little disappointed man, not obnoxious phone call this time??? :)

nov.14th at The Rock...get tix, I'll be there.

You're supposed to be getting me tickets buddy. What happened with that?

Lol, dude, no obnoxious phone call tonight because I wasn't drinking tonight.:beer:

Oh and Marty shouldn't be wearing those old, crusty ass rings on his fingers while playing.

You're supposed to be getting me tickets buddy. What happened with that?

let me know how many and how much you are looking to spend, see what I can do.

the place is awesome bro, even a lowly ranger fan would appreciate it...MANY, MANY tap beers available! :beer::yahoo:

let me know how many and how much you are looking to spend, see what I can do.

the place is awesome bro, even a lowly ranger fan would appreciate it...MANY, MANY tap beers available! :beer::yahoo:

A lowly Ranger fan? Nice shot Ed. C'mon man, where is the love?

Just need 2. Not looking to pay you're incredibly high priced FV $100+ tickets, thats for sure.:P

Archived