HENRY HENRY HENRY!!!!

NYjet10

this is for all of the devil fans who suffered the MARTYYYYYYYY chants

HENRYYYYYYY HENRYYYYYYYYY HENRYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

HENRIK SUCKS!!!!!

rags up 1-0

isles tie it 1-1

rags up 2-1

isles tie it AGAIN!!! 2-2

then there was MIRO!!! 3-2

if u look the rags couldnt hold on to a lead

i almost forgot do u remember when the isles went up 3-2 with about 3 min left when DP made 2 outstanding saves in like 3 secs!!!!

isles 8-4-0 16 pts tied 4 1st

rags 7-7-1 15 pts tied 4 2nd

DP DP DP DP DP!!!!!!

I was at the game tonight. AMAZING!!!

I thought the Rangers were supposed to be the powerhouse of the division...whoops!

EXACTLY im doing this just to get back at all of the rag fans who talked about ow good they will be. HELL there at .500.

BTW i was at the game to I have season tickets im feeling good about the season

So before the hockey season (when I realized how bad the Jets were going to be back in Sept) I decided I was going to finally follow hockey. So ALL and I mean ALL of my boys are either Rangers or Devils fans and even that ratio is 90% to 10%. I don't have one Islander fan friend (kind of sad, actually).

So I told them all to F themselves and that I was going to be an Islander fan. I took their abuse and harassment. So one of my boys ( Ranger fan) got 4 tix for tonights game.

So I went to the game tonight with 3 loud obnoxious jerk-offs. For the first 2 periods they couldn't keep their mouths shut. That last period though, felt f*cking orgasmic as I didn't even rub it until the very end when I told them to take their sh*tty team and get the f*ck out of the Coliseum. They had no answer when I started asking them if it was Ranger fan tradition to leave a game with still 2 minutes left.

God I just started watching hockey and the Ranger hatred is already pretty high.

this is for all of the devil fans who suffered the MARTYYYYYYYY chants

HENRYYYYYYY HENRYYYYYYYYY HENRYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

HENRIK SUCKS!!!!!

rags up 1-0

isles tie it 1-1

rags up 2-1

isles tie it AGAIN!!! 2-2

then there was MIRO!!! 3-2

if u look the rags couldnt hold on to a lead

i almost forgot do u remember when the isles went up 3-2 with about 3 min left when DP made 2 outstanding saves in like 3 secs!!!!

isles 8-4-0 16 pts tied 4 1st

rags 7-7-1 15 pts tied 4 2nd

DP DP DP DP DP!!!!!!

but... but... henrik has 4 shutouts!!! He's awesome!!!:bwahaharoll::Nuts:

NYI_259.gif

but... but... henrik has 4 shutouts!!! He's awesome!!!:bwahaharoll::Nuts:

NYI_259.gif

what does that have to do with anyhting???? the islanders ended his hotstreak,and he cant beat the islanders.

i think this is a good time to start the chant

YOU CANT BEAT US!! YOU CANT BEAT US!! YOU CANT BEAT US!!

plus ranger fans lundqvist is 7-7-1 he is a .500 goalie

now ricky is 7-4 and started a game where he was doing great but had to leave because crosby hit him in the eye

o yea at least ricky shut out 1 of the top offenses in the league.

out of henrys 4 shutouts only the flyers were a team that scores

Congrats on your victory. I guess letting up no more than one goal in 5 straight games got to Henrik in the 3rd period. Then again, it was more the defense than it was Henrik.

We'll see you down the road. Right now the Rangers are playing like crap on the road and like one of the better teams at home. Just don't understand it.

Archived