Prudential Center

K-Rhodes25

Not a big hockey fan

not a devils fan been to one game in my life in philly

i hear this place is amazing

anyone whos been there?

place is very nice. it's about time we got a new stadium/arena in this area, been about 25 years. now with the yanks, mets and nets getting new stadiums they will all come at once.

i sat downstairs for the devil games i've been to, but I'm hearing the seats in the 200 level are very narrow. also, the upper level is steep, like yankee stadium's upper level, as opposed to the meadowlands arena that went back further rather than up higher.

the area outside the arena is, well, it's newark. my suggestion is if you drive, park as close to the arena as possible, and get out of dodge as soon as the game ends. if you take the train, make sure you stay on the main roads leading to the arena. there are cops all over the place on game nights, but don't try to go down an extra block and cut up a side street, we may be reading about you in the paper the next day.

inside the arena, the place is awesome. so many food and beer vendors that it is almost impossible to find one with a long line, and that was on opening night when they actually had a sellout crowd there. if you are a beer lover, they have practically every type of beer on tap somewhere in the arena.

one thing that sucks is the 2 bars they have, the Ice Lounge & Goal Bar. problem is, unless you are a season ticket holder AND paid the extra $$ for admittance into these bars, you can't get in, which blows, but was the same as the Winner's Club at the Meadowlands. Hopefully when they continue to get 11,000 people at games, they will change this and let more people in.

place is very nice. it's about time we got a new stadium/arena in this area, been about 25 years. now with the yanks, mets and nets getting new stadiums they will all come at once.

i sat downstairs for the devil games i've been to, but I'm hearing the seats in the 200 level are very narrow. also, the upper level is steep, like yankee stadium's upper level, as opposed to the meadowlands arena that went back further rather than up higher.

the area outside the arena is, well, it's newark. my suggestion is if you drive, park as close to the arena as possible, and get out of dodge as soon as the game ends. if you take the train, make sure you stay on the main roads leading to the arena. there are cops all over the place on game nights, but don't try to go down an extra block and cut up a side street, we may be reading about you in the paper the next day.

inside the arena, the place is awesome. so many food and beer vendors that it is almost impossible to find one with a long line, and that was on opening night when they actually had a sellout crowd there. if you are a beer lover, they have practically every type of beer on tap somewhere in the arena.

one thing that sucks is the 2 bars they have, the Ice Lounge & Goal Bar. problem is, unless you are a season ticket holder AND paid the extra $$ for admittance into these bars, you can't get in, which blows, but was the same as the Winner's Club at the Meadowlands. Hopefully when they continue to get 11,000 people at games, they will change this and let more people in.

I'm going to watch King Henrik foil the Devils Wednesday.

Parking-where, how much, how close?

Driving-best way form SI/Brooklyn-Goethals or Bayonne Bridge?

I know a couple of people that went- the area right around the arena is loaded with cops and people directing you from what I have been told. The upper seats are not the most comfortable from what I have been told.

I'm going to watch King Henrik foil the Devils Wednesday.

Parking-where, how much, how close?

Driving-best way form SI/Brooklyn-Goethals or Bayonne Bridge?

Being you are a ranger fan, you may not want directions from me! :)

parking is different in each lot. the closest to the arena is $25. then a block away its $20, 2 blocks is like $15. my suggestion is spend the $25, it is worth it!!!

probably best to take Rt. 78 to arena from S.I. not sure though, you can get directions on devils website.

Hopefully Brodeur sits tonight and then gets his 500th win against the Rangers wednesday night! :)

Being you are a ranger fan, you may not want directions from me! :)

parking is different in each lot. the closest to the arena is $25. then a block away its $20, 2 blocks is like $15. my suggestion is spend the $25, it is worth it!!!

probably best to take Rt. 78 to arena from S.I. not sure though, you can get directions on devils website.

Hopefully Brodeur sits tonight and then gets his 500th win against the Rangers wednesday night! :)

i would for #500 to happe against the rags what a sight that would be for rag fans knowing there goalie wont even come close to that mark. did u know that DP is 2 away from 100?

Archived