Anyone watching 49ers vs Seattle?

jaspegs

no, but I'm listening to an online stream. Shaun Alexander sucks anyway, but with him out they're throwing like crazy. Hasselbeck is spreading it around to Burleson Hackett and Engram, and San Fran is powerless. Their defense is awful and their offense sucks too. Seattle about to score again already up 10-0

This game has been one-sided throughout. San Francisco has been hurt by injuries this season and also havn't had some of their big off-season aquisitions step up the play of last years 7-9 team. (Darrell Jackson and Nate Clements)

This game has been one-sided throughout. San Francisco has been hurt by injuries this season and also havn't had some of their big off-season aquisitions step up the play of last years 7-9 team. (Darrell Jackson and Nate Clements)

Clements had a pick. Tully Banta-Cain was also a "big" FA pick up. He sucks donkey balls.

Vince Young is a running back. Alex Smith is struggling without Norv Turner, but he really wasn't all that amazing with him, and Phillip Rivers may just be having a Sophmore slump, who knows.

Rivers didn't have that great of a season last year... He did ok, but LT had one of the greatest seasons a RB has had in NFL history rushing and receiving. In that playoff game if Rivers did anything, they would have beat down the Pats.

Rivers has not been a great NFL QB yet. Neither has Vince Young nor Alex Smith.. Heck Eli Manning hasn't either. Nor has Jason Campbell or Joey Harrington or JP Lossman or Kyle Boller or that kid up in Minnesota. It seems QBs are more overhyped than anything else these days. And they continue to get overhyped even if they stink. AKA Vick for years.

I live in Seattle and this game just makes me pissed that the Jets can't be in the NFC West.... I mean for the past few seasons now Seattle has had a cake walk cause the Cardinals, 49ers, and Rams have all been awful.

Rivers didn't have that great of a season last year... He did ok, but LT had one of the greatest seasons a RB has had in NFL history rushing and receiving. In that playoff game if Rivers did anything, they would have beat down the Pats.

Rivers has not been a great NFL QB yet. Neither has Vince Young nor Alex Smith.. Heck Eli Manning hasn't either. Nor has Jason Campbell or Joey Harrington or JP Lossman or Kyle Boller or that kid up in Minnesota. It seems QBs are more overhyped than anything else these days. And they continue to get overhyped even if they stink. AKA Vick for years.

I live in Seattle and this game just makes me pissed that the Jets can't be in the NFC West.... I mean for the past few seasons now Seattle has had a cake walk cause the Cardinals, 49ers, and Rams have all been awful.

Any money says that either Russell or Quinn will be a huge bust too.

What sucks is that as bad as the niners are, the Pat's get their 1st round pick, so the Pat's might go undefeated, and still have a top 3-5 pick.

i was bored with the game last night, as everyone was i'm sure, and spent some time at a 9ers board. They just hate nolan for that trade, essentially they got some guard for the 27th last year, for what is worth a top 5 this year. Unbelievable how a 7 and 9 team, with no QB, thinks they will do better than a 27th pick for the next season.

Archived