Curtis Martin - The Natural

Maxman

Posted at 9:36 am in Featured Editorials, Tyson Rauch by Max

200px-Curtis_martin.jpgIn professional sports there are many accolades thrown around at the athletes; all star, superstar, game breaker and show stopper to name a few. Many times these names fit the description of the player but often they do not. When legendary coach Bill Parcells was asked to describe his running back Curtis Martin, his response was short and quick

Posted at 9:36 am in Featured Editorials, Tyson Rauch by Max

200px-Curtis_martin.jpgIn professional sports there are many accolades thrown around at the athletes; all star, superstar, game breaker and show stopper to name a few. Many times these names fit the description of the player but often they do not. When legendary coach Bill Parcells was asked to describe his running back Curtis Martin, his response was short and quick

Great read Tyson and I know I share the same passion about Curtis as you do. Any Jets fan who does not stay in their seats during half-time this Sunday is not a true Jets fan to me. Curtis Martin is my all-time favorite player and the day he is inducted into Canton I will be there.

Great read Tyson and I know I share the same passion about Curtis as you do. Any Jets fan who does not stay in their seats during half-time this Sunday is not a true Jets fan to me. Curtis Martin is my all-time favorite player and the day he is inducted into Canton I will be there.

Couldn't agree more, Curtis Martin is my all-time favorite player as well and I will be there with the #28 jersey Sunday. You could only hope fans stayed in there seats Sunday, but history says not so much. Joe, I'll be there in Canton with you as well, probably with a beer in hand ready to shot gun.

We will have an official JetNation trip for the induction!

Archived