How good would the Pats be if the raiders werent idiots.

jaspegs

Randy Moss quit on the Raiders...they really had no choice....and they did shop him to other teams, but they weren't buying....Remember, Favre was upset that the Pack didn't take him....I think what made the Raiders idiots was trying to replace a Randy Moss with Mike Williams.

EVERYBODY had a chance at Randy Moss.Yes even the JETS we did nt have the balls.MANY of you did not want him hes trouble,hes no good,hes a disruption,we have 2 good recievers I heard it all.

So the RAIDERS did not screw up the rest of the NFL screwed up for not taking a chance like New England did.

Randy Moss is a great talent, but just like TO, when things don't go well, he's a useless human being. He quit on the Vikings and Raiders. He's beyond selfish.

Right now they are undefeated and everything is perfect... It'll probably be perfect this entire year.... Who knows about next year.

I just wish the Jets made an attempt to trade a 4th round pick for him. Heck i'd rather they got Moss than Thomas Jones.... Moss wouldn't make this team much better, he'd even probably quit, but just like the Yanks and Sox sign players just so the other team doesn't get that guy, that is what I wished the Jets would have done...

Keeping Moss away from the Pats would have helped a lot more than trading for TJ... Cause at this point, even if Moss is a one year wonder for the Pats, they now have it in their heads that if Brady has great receivers, they are unstoppable.... While in the past BB assumed they could win without any real receiving threats.....

We got TJ for a 2nd round pick. THey got Moss for a 4th round. We are 1-7, they are undefeated.... Go figure which trade was better.

Archived