Randy Moss

Ghost

while the rest of the league are still playing checkers. I've never seen a more dominant NFL team in over 40 years of watching this game. Hate them as I do (as YOU do too) they in a single season have changed the game of NFL football-they are so clearly ahead of everybody else it's becoming almost comical. They are in Muhammad Ali territory. Tiger Woods on a streak-Bob Gibson and Denny McClain making them lower the pitching mound-land. Think of the greatest Yankees teams ever with DiMaggio, Ruth, Gehrig, Berra, Mantle, Maris, Ford combined-that good-that dominating...

they are definatly a team that can beat down some weaklings. When they ran into the colts, and the colts have lost nearly half their team in injury, they had to scrap and claw to get back in it.

THey will struggle the same way with the steelers, and I'm guessing the Giants (due to their pass rush). When it comes playoff time, they will have homefield, and for their sake, i hope it's enough, because it will come down to the wire.

However, the real game will come when Brady gets bitch slapped by the old man in the north on super bowl sunday. :biggrin:

they are definatly a team that can beat down some weaklings. When they ran into the colts, and the colts have lost nearly half their team in injury, they had to scrap and claw to get back in it.

They didn't lose half of their team until they played the Patriots. Just sayin'...

They didn't lose half of their team until they played the Patriots. Just sayin'...

one linebacker, two DT's, Marvin Harrison, their TE...I don't know how much more of a handicap your sissy boys need, but they won't have that luxury in the playoffs.

Pats look good right now, so please enjoy it Kansas :biggrin:...it feels so much worse when they come crashing down when it counts. :rl:

one linebacker, two DT's, Marvin Harrison, their TE...I don't know how much more of a handicap your sissy boys need, but they won't have that luxury in the playoffs.

Pats look good right now, so please enjoy it Kansas :biggrin:...it feels so much worse when they come crashing down when it counts. :rl:

Like I said, all of those players got hurt during the game. (except Harrison) That's what happens when a band of midgets who think they're physical try to pull that crap against a real team. Not even the bible could save them.

but they were missing Ugo and Harrison

and A-gone got hurt early

when Aaron Moorehead is your #2 reciever for 3 quarters your ****ed

Pats made it to the Championship game with Caldwell and Gaffney as their #1 and #2 wide outs last year. Sorry if I don't feel bad for Manning.

Pats made it to the Championship game with Caldwell and Gaffney as their #1 and #2 wide outs last year. Sorry if I don't feel bad for Manning.

no one is feeling bad for the colts. It's the Pats that will be looking for pitty when they get stomped in the divisional round.

no one is feeling bad for the colts. It's the Pats that will be looking for pitty when they get stomped in the divisional round.

It could happen. On any given Sunday, as they say. I'm not even looking that far ahead. Honestly, right now, I have the Jets game circled on my calendar. I'll be there bright and early. I have a feeling it's 'gonna be an "angry" game - on both sides.

It could happen. On any given Sunday, as they say. I'm not even looking that far ahead. Honestly, right now, I have the Jets game circled on my calendar. I'll be there bright and early. I have a feeling it's 'gonna be an "angry" game - on both sides.

That is a game that i have no idea what the score will be. I never bet on, or against the jets, but i could see it being very close, or the pats running away like last time. I think the conditions of the field could keep it close, a lot like last year's in foxboro.

That is a game that i have no idea what the score will be. I never bet on, or against the jets, but i could see it being very close, or the pats running away like last time. I think the conditions of the field could keep it close, a lot like last year's in foxboro.

The field conditions will not be a factor - it's field turf now.

It will be a hostile environment - could be worse than when the much hated Steelers come to town.

Troy was the #3 last year. He'll be lucky to be #6 this year. Makes me sad, but such is the cycle of life in the NFL. Welker is the new Brown. Brown was just activated off the IR. I have no clue how he will crack the roster. Moss, Stallworth, Welker, Gaffney, Washington, Jackson. Good thing he is versatile. Brown can play ST (like Washington and Jackson) and he can play nickleback. But who is released then?

The field conditions will not be a factor - it's field turf now.

It will be a hostile environment - could be worse than when the much hated Steelers come to town.

Troy was the #3 last year. He'll be lucky to be #6 this year. Makes me sad, but such is the cycle of life in the NFL. Welker is the new Brown. Brown was just activated off the IR. I have no clue how he will crack the roster. Moss, Stallworth, Welker, Gaffney, Washington, Jackson. Good thing he is versatile. Brown can play ST (like Washington and Jackson) and he can play nickleback. But who is released then?

BTW the Pats went into last season knowing what they had...

little different in Indy, where injuries have ravaged this team.

If Troy heard that you called him a #3 to Big eyes and Gaffney, your weekly

Nooners would be kaput!!!!!!!!

Teams have tried that too.

I haven't seen it, but then I have only had the stomach to watch a few Pats games this year. Let me guess. The CB comes up close to the line of scrimmage, then as the play starts, he turns around and runs downfield with Moss? Another complaint I have with today's coaching. No concept of the bump and run defense. They should put in some old clips of the Raiders' Willie Brown. Learn.

I haven't seen it, but then I have only had the stomach to watch a few Pats games this year. Let me guess. The CB comes up close to the line of scrimmage, then as the play starts, he turns around and runs downfield with Moss? Another complaint I have with today's coaching. No concept of the bump and run defense. They should put in some old clips of the Raiders' Willie Brown. Learn.

You can thank the Colts for eliminating any physical coverage like that.

Archived