Randy Moss

Ghost

And Moss won't be dropping any passes either. Just throw it in his general vicinity.

He's already dropped a pass today.

TO had 176 yrds and 4TD's today with romo at QB and Crayton and Hurd as the other WR's.

Moss has 3TD's (so far) with TOM BRADY (maybe the greatest QB of all time) at QB with Stallworth and welker for the D to worry about as well.

He's already dropped a pass today.

TO had 176 yrds and 4TD's today with romo at QB and Crayton and Hurd as the other WR's.

Moss has 3TD's (so far) with TOM BRADY (maybe the greatest QB of all time) at QB with Stallworth and welker for the D to worry about as well.

You really can't compare them by the QBs they have. Why ? Because they both played for multiple QBs during their career.

You really can't compare them by the QBs they have. Why ? Because they both played for multiple QBs during their career.

How did Mos do with Kerry Collins???

Or with a bad team???

Bringing that topic up favours Owen, he has always been successful no matter where he has played, Moss on the other hand will 'play when he wants to play'.

Moss is better than TO when he puts his mind to it. TO is a beast of course but Moss is possibly the most talented WR in NFL history. He's faster than TO and has much better hands and better jump ball skills, while TO only trumps him in physicality. To think what Moss could've done if he played with a great QB his whole career and wasn't such a headcase. He probably would've had a shot at Rice's records.

They're both HOF'ers in my book.

How did Mos do with Kerry Collins???

Or with a bad team???

Bringing that topic up favours Owen, he has always been successful no matter where he has played, Moss on the other hand will 'play when he wants to play'.

The Raiders were probably the worst team ever. He was doing great until injuries came along.

The Raiders were probably the worst team ever. He was doing great until injuries came along.

Your joking right, last year when healthy he actually admitted that he had given up. he was dropping passes and was nothing more than a cancer in their locker room. Just like he was when things got rough in Minnesota. As much as you can hate on TO, he is one competitive SOB and would never quit, whether it's for the team or his own pride you can bet he'll give 100% every time. Sure Moss will do that now, he's got Tom brady throwing to him and all's going well but if my team was struggling and I was looking for a player to help pick them up, I'd sure as hell go after Owens before I'd go near Moss.

Your joking right, last year when healthy he actually admitted that he had given up. he was dropping passes and was nothing more than a cancer in their locker room. Just like he was when things got rough in Minnesota. As much as you can hate on TO, he is one competitive SOB and would never quit, whether it's for the team or his own pride you can bet he'll give 100% every time. Sure Moss will do that now, he's got Tom brady throwing to him and all's going well but if my team was struggling and I was looking for a player to help pick them up, I'd sure as hell go after Owens before I'd go near Moss.

4 TDs.

I still stand by what I said, I'd take Owens, read my comments and look at my reasons. Sure when Brady's your QB all is well and good, but when things get rough Moss will quit whereas TO will give 100% to lift your team.

Wtf? Is this the same TO that calls his QB a homo and refuses to talk to his OC? That TO? The TO that wouldn't even play with Bledsoe and McNabb? That TO?

You would all catch TD passes too if you were allowed to push off on EVERY play!:confused:

Not true, if anyone on this board (myself included) tried to push off we would fall on the ground like little girls. That would be assuming that we actually got to the endzone before passing out.

I still stand by what I said, I'd take Owens, read my comments and look at my reasons. Sure when Brady's your QB all is well and good, but when things get rough Moss will quit whereas TO will give 100% to lift your team.

Yeah, because calling out your qb and coaches is giving 100% and lifting your team. TO is a cancer plain and simple.

TO will shout, rant and rave at his QB's and coaches, but he will not quit on his team. 2 years ago in Philly, even when he was n the doghouse and was criticising everyone he still went out and got it done. Randy Moss on the other hand would quit. TO's main weaknesses tend to revolve around how competitive he is. He can't stand losing and wants to contribute as much as possible. IMO that's the type of player I want on my footbal team.

Did you see him vs Buffallo when Romo stunk it up, he was consoling him on the sideline after every pick trying to lift his spirits. have you ever seen Moss do anything similar to that when his QB is struggling???

TO will shout, rant and rave at his QB's and coaches, but he will not quit on his team. 2 years ago in Philly, even when he was n the doghouse and was criticising everyone he still went out and got it done. Randy Moss on the other hand would quit. TO's main weaknesses tend to revolve around how competitive he is. He can't stand losing and wants to contribute as much as possible. IMO that's the type of player I want on my footbal team.

Did you see him vs Buffallo when Romo stunk it up, he was consoling him on the sideline after every pick trying to lift his spirits. have you ever seen Moss do anything similar to that when his QB is struggling???

TO wants to win SO bad that sometimes he loses sight of the overall picture. I've noticed that this year he seems more concentrated and isn't having the critical drops he did last year. He does, like you said, NEVER quit. Moss can not say the same.

while the rest of the league are still playing checkers. I've never seen a more dominant NFL team in over 40 years of watching this game. Hate them as I do (as YOU do too) they in a single season have changed the game of NFL football-they are so clearly ahead of everybody else it's becoming almost comical. They are in Muhammad Ali territory. Tiger Woods on a streak-Bob Gibson and Denny McClain making them lower the pitching mound-land. Think of the greatest Yankees teams ever with DiMaggio, Ruth, Gehrig, Berra, Mantle, Maris, Ford combined-that good-that dominating...

TO never quits on plays, Moss even said on national TV that he takes plays

off

back to cornfield.. have a stalk on me

TO takes plays off. Hell he takes seasons off. The only difference is that Moss is more honest about it and was on Oakland. Oakland! What the hell do you expect out of him in Oakland? Hell they managed to make Jerry Rice look bad even iirc.

It is amazing how really dumb NFL coaches are. Instead of letting Moss run free like a deer through these dopey cover two zones, why doesn't somebody try putting a physical CB in his face with a safety over the top?

Teams have tried that too.

Archived