Terry Glenn Out Tomorrow KFFLer

SoFlaJets

So you're guaranteeing a win for the Jets then?

I make no more predictions either before the season as to what recxord we'll have for the year or anymore game predictions-I may give my psychic feelings on a game here and there but that's about it... I'm out of the Karnak profession WT2022000-I'm always friggin wrong and may be some weird kind of a jinx

Isn't Glenn out for the season. I'm certain he hasn't played yet.

He has been out all season with 2 knee surgeries. He has been wanting to play this season and he is taking the first steps this week into returning soon. I think he is personally trying to come back for the Packers game. But I don't think it will be until sometime mid December. Have him ready for the playoffs.

I heard that Randy White isn't playing today, either.

LOL damn that's good news for the offense Stoney....actually I haven't watched even one Cowboys game this year-nor do I play Fantasy football so I wouldn't know if Terry Glenn had been active or not this year-I'll take you guys' word for it though and stand corrected....and looking like a dumbass

LOL damn that's good news for the offense Stoney....actually I haven't watched even one Cowboys game this year-nor do I play Fantasy football so I wouldn't know if Terry Glenn had been active or not this year-I'll take you guys' word for it though and stand corrected....and looking like a dumbass

glenn will probably be back for the playoffs

Archived