Thanksgiving Smack :)

Lady Jet

So, my brother-in-law is a M*******. :)

He tried to pull of the whole "Ratgini routine". lol

I told him the dummy should have just left his camera home instead of attempting to thumb his nose at the NFL once again. :lol: I also had to remind him of the memos send out in April and a few days before the season started.

By the time I was done, he had nothin'. It was quite funny. :)

I told him the dummy should have just left his camera home instead of attempting to thumb his nose at the NFL once again. :lol: I also had to remind him of the memos send out in April and a few days before the season started.

Way to go Lady J! I hope he left before halftime of the game - the Jets provided a bunch of additional ammo for him to sling at you.:)

Your brother-in-law is obviously weak. Curious; what were his comments during the Jets/Cowboys game?

Your brother-in-law is obviously weak. Curious; what were his comments during the Jets/Cowboys game?

Weak my ass! :) I owned him. :)

You're next Garb :box::lol:

My Brother in law is more a die-hard Bo-Sox fan than a Patriots fan, but, ,that's the norm there, right? ;)

He actually was rooting for the Jets. Appparerently, he hates the Cowgirls. Or is perhaps intimidated? :)

Heh, my daughter (16) took over where I left off. :lol: I raised her well. :)

Archived