Revis/Harris

NYjet10

to tell you all the truth these two STUDS are our best defensive players this season.

I've been saying this about Revis since we drafted him. Harris is and wil be a great leader and playmaker for this team for years to come. You forgot Rhodes, sure he isn't ben having the season he had last year but nither is the team.

I've been saying this about Revis since we drafted him. Harris is and wil be a great leader and playmaker for this team for years to come. You forgot Rhodes, sure he isn't ben having the season he had last year but nither is the team.

Rhodes is one of my favorites i always loved him but i honestly think harris a revis could be a little better.

Rhodes is one of my favorites i always loved him but i honestly think harris a revis could be a little better.

Rhodes is inconsistent. He sometimes seems to be right around a play but doesnt make it - and I dont think of him as hitter. On the other hand he has made some incredible plays. Dunno about him. I have a bad feeling that when the time comes to resign him (I would have expected the mto do it by now) the Jets are not gonna pony up.

I am stoked about Revis and especially Harris, who I was not expecting to be anywhere near this good.

It's tough to judge the players in the secondary because until recently the QB's have had all the time in the world to throw against them.

Rhodes has 3 picks, a sack, 1 FF, 1FR and 1TD this season so he is definetly still maing big plays but it's some of the little things that he's been doing wrong. I really don't think we utilize his ability as well as we could though.

It's tough to judge the players in the secondary because until recently the QB's have had all the time in the world to throw against them.

Rhodes has 3 picks, a sack, 1 FF, 1FR and 1TD this season so he is definetly still maing big plays but it's some of the little things that he's been doing wrong. I really don't think we utilize his ability as well as we could though.

It's still tough judging on stats, with defense anyway. You can have a lot of tackles because the whole team sucks, and teams get long drives on you. you can have a lot of picks for the same reason. you can have a lot of sacks because of more opportunity, or maybe you are being used properly by the coach.

IDK, i'm not sold on Rhodes, last year he played well, this year he seemed to let it get to his head, and now he is back to playing well.

i just want a defender that puts fear into the other offense. Guys like Dwight Freeny have hug faults in their run defense, but at least he offers something to the table. I'd take a guy like that over a guy that is just 'good' at both rushing defense and attacking the QB. We don't seem to have a guy that is just flat out dangerous...

except harris and hopefully soon...revis.

The best part of this year it looks like we found two good young players for our defense. They are a good start to rebuild it.

The scary part of that statement is that it's what we were all saying in '05. Except replace Revis and Harris with Vilma and Coleman.

Archived