SAW ......... have u seen this flick?

dickkotite

what a f ing good movie. i knew nothing of it but popped it in. i wish i could have been in charge of that thing to tweek it a bit but either way i loved it.

anybody else?

I did. It was a good effort, but like you said, there were some things that kept it from being GREAT.

what a f ing good movie. i knew nothing of it but popped it in. i wish i could have been in charge of that thing to tweek it a bit but either way i loved it.

anybody else?

I did. It was a good effort, but like you said, there were some things that kept it from being GREAT.

my position is that it was GREAT and with a few tweaks could have been HUGE.

what the hell do u know>??? :lol: your the gayboy whio suggested the shark movie

what the hell do u know>??? :lol: your the gayboy whio suggested the shark movie

If you weren't rapped in a land-locked pisshole in the Midwest, you'd have loved that shark movie too! Saw was a great concept that underachieved. You want a good scary movie? Go to Blockbuster and get the Japanese version of 'The Grudge'--Ju-on. Now THAT'S scary.

If you weren't rapped in a land-locked pisshole in the Midwest, you'd have loved that shark movie too! Saw was a great concept that underachieved. You want a good scary movie? Go to Blockbuster and get the Japanese version of 'The Grudge'--Ju-on. Now THAT'S scary.

I'd have to disagree with you a bit, Dick.

Decent movie, pretty cool story, HORRIBLE acting!

Honestly, I think that Cary Elwes delivered one of the worst acting jobs in the history of cinema! How could you possibly take that guy seriously?

I was laughing by the end of the movie just because of the awful acting by all of the people in that movie.

Just ruined it for me, I guess...

I'd have to disagree with you a bit, d!ck.

Honestly, I think that Cary Elwes delivered one of the worst acting jobs in the history of cinema! How could you possibly take that guy seriously?

I was laughing by the end of the movie just because of the awful acting by all of the people in that movie.

picky picky picky al. i agree, acting was mediocre but nowhere as bad as you are making it sound

hey btw, whos the homo in your avatar?

I'd have to disagree with you a bit, d!ck.

picky picky picky al. i agree, acting was mediocre but nowhere as bad as you are making it sound

hey btw, whos the homo in your avatar?

Archived