I Had A Great Time Today

SoFlaJets

Thank you Green DNA-got to see some great Jets fans BP NIGHTSTALKER, Brenda, Jets 28,Jetfan and Mrs 13, BZ and his Finfan wife SloMo57, JoeBaby, Drago and hey we may even be turning TicTac into a Jets fan.That sun was roasting us up there-I couldn't take another minute in it-

haha, i saw you take off with a couple minutes left. No way you can leave when the jets are finally winning a game~! haha, great meeting you SFJ.

I wanted to leave even earlier that sun was killing me by the 4th quarter-I HAD to get some shade and air conditioning-oh yea and of course it took another half hour to even find the car

haha, i saw you take off with a couple minutes left. No way you can leave when the jets are finally winning a game~! haha, great meeting you SFJ.

It was great meeting all you guys today...and drago, you take care of tictac...you got yourself a real winner there...she is a cutie!;)

Hey SoFla, right back at you!

I went to the baptism of my Senpai's son, had a few beers, introduced my wife and daughter to my Karate family, and then came home and watched the game on tape.

Jets looked good. I know it's against a stinky Dolphins team, but hey, I'll take it.

as I was leaving yesterday (about to pass out from too much sun) Jets28 asked me if I was going back to the fence to hang out-I told her yes. It took so long to find the car that by the time we did I was ready to get the hell out of that lot-sorry I didn't get a chance to say goodbye and thank Craig, as I said I was completely fried from that relentless sun in my face all day.Was that 4HCrew sitting behind us? I wanted to meet him-BZ's Dolphin fan wife was a trip wasn't she? Oh man I don't know how it would be to have such a big Finfan for a wife-I saw her hit hit a couple of times....funny stuff

Archived