JETS INACTIVES TODAY

jetsrule128

The big pregame news at the Meadowlands for the Jets this afternoon is that all the Green & White's starting wide receivers are active.

That means Jerricho Cotchery, who suffered a right index finger injury in practice two weeks ago, and Laveranues Coles, playing with a sore ankle, could be reunited in the starting lineup. LC and J-Co haven't been starting and healthy since Game 8 against Buffalo at the Meadowlands. For those who want to feel the pain, here are the starting WRs in the previous four games:

Game 9 vs. Washington

Just announced the inactives. Jerricho Cotchery will play today. So will Laveranues Coles. They're both playing hurt. Cotchery hadn't practiced since last Monday but came out on the field with a new contraption on his broken finger on Friday morning. I haven't seen him on the field yet, but if he's active, he'll obviously be put to work. Coles is playing on his sprained left ankle.

That's bad news for Chris Davis, the WR who is now inactive. He joins a list that has very few surprises and included Tuiasosopo, Andre Dyson, Mike DeVito, Jacob Bender, Adrian Jones, Jason Pociask and Kareem Brown.

Just announced the inactives. Jerricho Cotchery will play today. So will Laveranues Coles. They're both playing hurt. Cotchery hadn't practiced since last Monday but came out on the field with a new contraption on his broken finger on Friday morning. I haven't seen him on the field yet, but if he's active, he'll obviously be put to work. Coles is playing on his sprained left ankle.

That's bad news for Chris Davis, the WR who is now inactive. He joins a list that has very few surprises and included Tuiasosopo, Andre Dyson, Mike DeVito, Jacob Bender, Adrian Jones, Jason Pociask and Kareem Brown.

damn I have liked what I've been seeing from Mikey DeVito

Archived