I apologize ....

4HCrew

for my rants last night...I stayed until the end was absolutely drenched only to watch another Jets loss of course with some questionable play calling and coaching. If offended anyone my apologies. Hats off to Coles regardless..the man is a true warrior on the football field

for my rants last night...I stayed until the end was absolutely drenched only to watch another Jets loss of course with some questionable play calling and coaching. If offended anyone my apologies. Hats off to Coles regardless..the man is a true warrior on the football field

No apologies needed. We can call it like we see it here!

no sweat Tyson, everyone at Packys thought I was gonna blow a gasket I was so pissed off...even Judy says I embarrased her a little and I HAVE NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE!!!:bag:

no sweat Tyson, everyone at Packys thought I was gonna blow a gasket I was so pissed off...even Judy says I embarrased her a little and I HAVE NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE!!!:bag:

Judy has NEVER been embarassed by you before? I met you like 3 times and I was embarassed twice. Wow.

:cheers:

dont worry Tyson, most of us who were there to the end have all the right to speak whats on our mind. I missed you guys over at 5H, had field passes and got a chance to meet some guys, Rhodes was awesome. I'll fill you in for the KC finale, lets just hope they dont keep us prime time.

Archived