Vikings Dec. 23 game moved to Sunday Night Football

Lil Bit Special

http://www.kare11.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=489573

NBC announced today that it's taking advantage of the NFL flex schedule and moving the Vikings game against the Redskins on Sunday, December 23, to Sunday Night Football.

The game was originally scheduled for noon at the Metrodome, but will now start at 7:15 in the evening.

The Vikings and Redskins are both in the hunt for the final playoff spot in the NFC, and the game could decide which team makes the playoffs.

It will be the Vikings second appearance in prime time this season. They play the Bears on Monday night, December 17.

.It replaces the originally scheduled Tampa Bay-San Francisco game, which moves to 4:05 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.

That day's game between the Miami Dolphins and New England Patriots, which could match a 14-0 team with an 0-14 one, is moving from 1 to 4:15 p.m. on CBS.

Ugh, why do they insist on shoving the boring NFC East down people's throats?

Dallas is the only team in that division that is not sleep inducing.

If I could go the rest of the year without seeing the boring-ass Skins, Giants, or Eagles cluster**** around the field for 60 minutes, I would be elated.

Ugh, why do they insist on shoving the boring NFC East down people's throats?

Dallas is the only team in that division that is not sleep inducing.

If I could go the rest of the year without seeing the boring-ass Skins, Giants, or Eagles cluster**** around the field for 60 minutes, I would be elated.

Adrian Peterson hasn't been shown on a primetime game yet. S'pose they feel they ahd to show him and the Vikings soon enough.

Archived