Mike Vick the QB available.

JETSFAN5180

Dude Vick can run and has a strong arm.He is the perfect prototype QB for the NFL today.

You and I both know hes gonna do country club time,probably work out 24/7.He will be a beast when he gets out.And will have some unfinished business in the NFL.

Besides can you picture the PA system at the Meadowlands playing "who let the dogs out" upon him coming out of the tunnel.

Dude Vick can run and has a strong arm.He is the perfect prototype QB for the NFL today.

You and I both know hes gonna do country club time,probably work out 24/7.He will be a beast when he gets out.And will have some unfinished business in the NFL.

Besides can you picture the PA system at the Meadowlands playing "who let the dogs out" upon him coming out of the tunnel.

You can't be this stupid. He was just sentenced to 23 months in jail. That's almost two years. Add another year onto that since he wouldn't be ready for the season since he'll probably get out during the middle of the season and another since he hasn't played THIS year. You're willing to take a chance on a QB who hasn't played in almost four years?

NO F%$#ING WAY!! Prototype QB for the NFL Today? Are you serious? Then why did Peyton Manning break the passing TD record last year and win the SB? Why does Tom Brady have 4100 yds passing and 45 TD's with 3 weeks to go! Aaron Brooks was the second coming of Vick, where is he now?

I'll take the classic pocket passer any day, with the freedom receivers get today it's a no brainer!

NO F%$#ING WAY!! Prototype QB for the NFL Today? Are you serious? Then why did Peyton Manning break the passing TD record last year and win the SB? Why does Tom Brady have 4100 yds passing and 45 TD's with 3 weeks to go! Aaron Brooks was the second coming of Vick, where is he now?

I'll take the classic pocket passer any day, with the freedom receivers get today it's a no brainer!

Aaron Brooks came before Mike Vick....

You can't be this stupid. He was just sentenced to 23 months in jail. That's almost two years. Add another year onto that since he wouldn't be ready for the season since he'll probably get out during the middle of the season and another since he hasn't played THIS year. You're willing to take a chance on a QB who hasn't played in almost four years?

He wont do all the time 1 year max with good behavior based on our current QBs hell yes!!!!!

He wont do all the time 1 year max with good behavior based on our current QBs hell yes!!!!!

Even though you are obviously trolling...

Actually, he is required to serve 85% of that term, after which he could be available for an early exit based on good behavior. Since he checked himself in early, he will get that time served. Still, the earliest he would be able to get out is june 2009.

Archived