UFL - are you kidding me?

vanDoug

Cast your vote!

Help your city win a team

Here's your chance to help bring professional football to your city. By reserving a ticket, you are casting a vote for your city. The more votes your city has, the better chance you'll get a new home team to root for. So what are you waiting for? Get your friends together and cast your votes now!

Here's how it works:

Thanks to our partner, TicketRESERVE, you can hold a seat for as little as $5. What's more, each reservation counts as a vote for your city! There are thirteen potential franchise cities - Austin, Birmingham, Columbus, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Louisville, Memphis, New York, Oklahoma City, Orlando, Raleigh, Sacramento and San Antonio - but only eight will get teams. This is your chance to tell us where the teams should play!

When the season rolls around, the money you put down goes towards the final price. And if your city doesn't win, you'll get a full refund. You can't lose! Click here to join the huddle now.

Hmm... let me guess.

Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York, Orlando, San Antonio.

Ok the other teams get to fight it out for 3 spots...

WHY NO BOSTON??? DO THEY NOT WANT CHEATERS????

Cast your vote!

Here's your chance to help bring professional football to your city. By reserving a ticket, you are casting a vote for your city. The more votes your city has, the better chance you'll get a new home team to root for. So what are you waiting for? Get your friends together and cast your votes now!

Here's how it works:

Thanks to our partner, TicketRESERVE, you can hold a seat for as little as $5. What's more, each reservation counts as a vote for your city! There are thirteen potential franchise cities - Austin, Birmingham, Columbus, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Louisville, Memphis, New York, Oklahoma City, Orlando, Raleigh, Sacramento and San Antonio - but only eight will get teams. This is your chance to tell us where the teams should play!

When the season rolls around, the money you put down goes towards the final price. And if your city doesn't win, you'll get a full refund. You can't lose! Click here to join the huddle now.

Hmm... let me guess.

Kraft already used Belichick's espionage agents to deliver horse heads to the UFL people.

They got the message.

Here's how it works:

Hmm... let me guess.

Pretty good guess, but NY?

Where would they play?

http://www.gambling911.com/United-Football-League-053007.html

Betting on the United Football League (UFL) Soon sports bettors will have something new to bet on in the form of the United Football League. Though the NFL has quashed four other attempts to compete with it, this time things may be different.

The New York Times Sports Magazine reports in its June 3 issue that Wall Streeter Bill Hambrecht and Google executive Tim Armstrong are launching the United Football League, which has already secured Los Angeles, Las Vegas and Mexico City (to give it that international flair). Orlando and San Antonio are two other cities being considered that do not currently have an NFL team. The UFL hopes to start off with eight teams.

Hambrecht and Armstrong will be in good company. Mark Cuban has been lined up as their first team owner and they are looking for seven more.

If they play on Friday's then you would have to think they will use Giants Stadium, no?

I would love to see a team in New York. I would follow them and attend games.

When will the final decision be reached on which cities will be selected to have a team / where they will play?

Cast your vote!

Here's how it works:

Hmm... let me guess.

They can't even get Arena Football here, how would they get another outdoor team? Besides if they had any brains they should of done a spring league where there would be almost no competition.

to be honest, the fact that NON national football league cities are being chosen is pretty smart, they're marketing in all the right places if you ask me.

whether it will work i don't know, they can't have the same "attitdue" appeal of the XFL or else people will just take them for a joke

Archived