If the Nuge needs a plow to come through to get snow out of the way on Sunday...

I will be there for him. I will hijack the Patriot plow intended to use if Gostkowski is up for a kick and use it for the Nuge.

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!

16jets.1.600.jpg

They've outlawed that since the Pats did that to Shula's fins way back when....Shula complained to the rules committee and they obliged.

Anyone ever see a guy who sits in section 101 or 102 that wears a Nugent jersey and holds up a bullseye for every kick Nugent attempts?

I met the guy -- he was telling me about himself -- almost like he was famous, lol. I looked at the last game and didn't see him. Maybe Fireman Ed drives him to the games and they couldn't make it last week.

Anyone ever see a guy who sits in section 101 or 102 that wears a Nugent jersey and holds up a bullseye for every kick Nugent attempts?

I met the guy -- he was telling me about himself -- almost like he was famous, lol. I looked at the last game and didn't see him. Maybe Fireman Ed drives him to the games and they couldn't make it last week.

With 9 Ints. against 4 TD`s and chance we can get those bulleye`s put on the JET Jersey`s so K.C. can get the ball to our guys a little more....

Using the same concept, we can paint a bullseye on the ground 1/2 way between Clemens and his receivers or on each defender. Then we can say Clemens is deadly accurate and hits the bullseye all the time.

Archived