just got home from the game....

gg

i cant remember the last time i was that wet and cold...

OY!

hey 124, thanks for blowing me off ;) i callled to you and waved to youu.. you waved back and kept on walking up the steps ... nice :rolleyes: of course.... i called to gainzo also and he didnt even acknowledge me .. LOL

took me two hours to get out of the parking lot ..ugh! but then smooth sailing...

i thought justin HAD that catch!

i hate to say it.. but when chad played and i thought he did ok... i didnt miss kellen .. BUT .. i think we need a new QB next year...

what was going on with kerry rhodes and bellicheck? honestly.. it looked like kerry was ready to jump ship.. i hope not..

no jets fans in site where i was sitting.. and i got harrassed but not badly.. good natured ribbing... and one guy was flirting a bit....OY! i told him i was probably old enough to be his mother :lol:

sloppy game... and i still feel chilled... but it is still live football and i loveeeee it!

:biggrin:

Poor greengal. You are unloved. Don't worry, I will make your bday thread!

maybe

looks like you are right :lol:

118 looks and 2 responses...

i have become the mary poppins of the site...

i am no longer the "lounge kitten" i post a thread and say that i was wet.. and get nothing.. :lol: OY!

how bad is it to become a "has-been" of a second rate jets football site?

OY!

oh well...

OY!

hey 124, thanks for blowing me off ;) i callled to you and waved to youu.. you waved back and kept on walking up the steps ... nice :rolleyes: of course.... i called to gainzo also and he didnt even acknowledge me .. LOL

took me two hours to get out of the parking lot ..ugh! but then smooth sailing...

i hate to say it.. but when chad played and i thought he did ok... i didnt miss kellen .. BUT .. i think we need a new QB next year...

what was going on with kerry rhodes and bellicheck? honestly.. it looked like kerry was ready to jump ship.. i hope not..

no jets fans in site where i was sitting.. and i got harrassed but not badly.. good natured ribbing... and one guy was flirting a bit....OY! i told him i was probably old enough to be his mother :lol:

sloppy game... and i still feel chilled... but it is still live football and i loveeeee it!

Cold? Wet? a Greengal popsicle! yum!;)

some young guys like you "older" experienced women who are nice... a lot easier to deal with...

OY!

I would imagine it took a while to turn your headlights off?

Archived