congrats to the dolphins

joewilly

True that.

Anything is possible! It would be nice to go undefeated for an entire season, but reaching the playoffs and moving on to the SB and winning is the ultimate goal, so who really cares about losing a game or two after the fact? The game at hand is the game to win, regardless of a team's record.:box:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As a jet fan, I know only too well what its like to root for a losing team.

dolphin fans are people too. I'm glad for you guys that you don't have to endure the enigma of going winless. no football fan deserves a season like that.

that is all

Aww shucks man. Thanks! Screw the players though. No true fan deserves an 0-16 season. The suffereing every Sunday was almost unbareable. My alcohol intake on Sundays had gotten out of control. A win is what I, and other true fans needed. Watching Camarilo run into the endzone was lke winning te freaking Superbowl. WOOOO!!!

As for the Pats next week, the Pats don't have a chance. We WILL beat the Pats. I'd be shocked if we lose. 12-21-204, BABY!!!!!!!!!! We'll win it with ease because we're still one of the elite teams in the NFL.

Aww shucks man. Thanks! Screw the players though. No true fan deserves an 0-16 season. The suffereing every Sunday was almost unbareable. My alcohol intake on Sundays had gotten out of control. A win is what I, and other true fans needed. Watching Camarilo run into the endzone was lke winning te freaking Superbowl. WOOOO!!!

As for the Pats next week, the Pats don't have a chance. We WILL beat the Pats. I'd be shocked if we lose. 12-21-204, BABY!!!!!!!!!! We'll win it with ease because we're still one of the elite teams in the NFL.

OK, your time is up, put your jacket back on

trp598%20copy.jpg

Your wife let you out?? or did you break out ?? No worry I will call your wife and tell her to put out an APB

Is it possible that the Dolphins will win on Sunday? Yes it is possible.

But "Pats don't have a chance" is proof that your alcohol intake has gotten out of control.

Archived