congrats to the dolphins

joewilly

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As a jet fan, I know only too well what its like to root for a losing team.

dolphin fans are people too. I'm glad for you guys that you don't have to endure the enigma of going winless. no football fan deserves a season like that.

that is all

I agree jw-now maybe they can carry that momentum over till next week and ruin the Pats quest for perfection

Not even Jason Taylor who openly criticizes our fan base and our team...you're a better man than me.

Jason taylor was the 1st player that popped in my head as I was typing and no, I don't even wish an entire losing season on him. These guys work too hard (save for john abraham) to be denied the taste of victory at least once thru the grueling duration of a year

Jason taylor was the 1st player that popped in my head as I was typing and no, I don't even wish an entire losing season on him. These guys work too hard (save for john abraham) to be denied the taste of victory at least once thru the grueling duration of a year

Wow, just wow. That's all I can say. Maybe it's living amidst fin fans for 37 years in South Florida...I just can't stand that entire organization and that includes the fans or whatever they are. I remember that mud bowl all too well. I remember working for a major airline years ago and everytime the fins would play the Jets, out would come the Dolphin T-shirts prior to the game...no other team they would wear those shirts for, just the Jets. And those were the years we lost to them more then we won...oh yeah, I have a stinging memory of that era. **** 'EM ALL!

Wow, just wow. That's all I can say. Maybe it's living amidst fin fans for 37 years in South Florida...I just can't stand that entire organization and that includes the fans or whatever they are. I remember that mud bowl all too well. I remember working for a major airline years ago and everytime the fins would play the Jets, out would come the Dolphin T-shirts prior to the game...no other team they would wear those shirts for, just the Jets. And those were the years we lost to them more then we won...oh yeah, I have a stinging memory of that era. **** 'EM ALL!

NS I just knew this thread would go down the wrong way for you.

I wanted 0-16 but more then that I wanted to end perfection and have the fish toast to us, didnt happen and the dolphins wont be winless =another miserable season

Knowing how that organization operates, I would bet the farm that if we beat the Patsies yesterday, the fish toast would have been something like this..."It's about time the Jets did something right"...they suck...all of them.

Yeah taylor hates jetfans & he can be a crybaby but some of us jetfans ain't no picnic when it comes to harassing a player in public. though taylor deserves most of the $hit thrown his way.

maybe i'm a pisspoor fan but I just don't carry the hate for other teams & players. Though my wife was afraid to be left alone with me in our own living room yesterday.

it's hard enough to beat the pats without the refs taking a blind eye to holding calls when it comes to blocking for brady. I ain't sayin we woulda won but I was SCREAMIN at the refs & rewinding to show the mrs. as if she cared.

Yeah taylor hates jetfans & he can be a crybaby but some of us jetfans ain't no picnic when it comes to harassing a player in public. though taylor deserves most of the $hit thrown his way.

maybe i'm a pisspoor fan but I just don't carry the hate for other teams & players. Though my wife was afraid to be left alone with me in our own living room yesterday.

it's hard enough to beat the pats without the refs taking a blind eye to holding calls when it comes to blocking for brady. I ain't sayin we woulda won but I was SCREAMIN at the refs & rewinding to show the mrs. as if she cared.

JW, you have a right to your opinion...we just happen to disagree on this subject. No harm, no foul. We're not one of the youngsters here that if we don't agree, we start name calling. I respect where you're coming from.

JW, you have a right to your opinion...we just happen to disagree on this subject. No harm, no foul. We're not one of the youngsters here that if we don't agree, we start name calling. I respect where you're coming from.

F-U YOU NO GOOD PC OF $HIT :mrgreen:

yer right, maybe i'm gettin too soft in my old age. I have a really good friend in west palm beach that we go see every year at least once. Him & I golf while the girls shop. he has a room with an 80" rear projector screen with a tv in all 4 corners and has every pc of dolphin $hit ever sold. I've watched many a jet/dolphin game with him.

He could be the sole reason I tolerate the dolphins so blame him for my wishing a W on that organization. One of the few diehard finfans of many years

When I think classy I think Ladainian Tomlinson but Joewilly isn't far behind. :lol:

I'm starting to dislike LT more and more.....he is becoming a major whiner in the sport and the way he treated Rivers during the Titans/Chargers game was uncalled for......I also think he's pissed with the numbers Adrien Peterson is putting up for Minnesota.

gotta say, I was rooting for the Phins because I wanted billick to have that loss on his head. I hate the Phins, but since they haven't been a threat in a while....I don't mind them as much.

All the congrats to them.

But I'm already getting sick of it. I mean, Jesus, it's a freakin' win. They have one of them all year. SI.com has a poll asking who should get Sunday's game ball, and one of the choices is Cam Cameron. Congratulations! You just beat a terrible team and you're still 1-13! I honestly would be embarrassed if I was a Dolphins fan for getting all of this attention because my team was so terrible.

I'm starting to dislike LT more and more.....he is becoming a major whiner in the sport and the way he treated Rivers during the Titans/Chargers game was uncalled for......I also think he's pissed with the numbers Adrien Peterson is putting up for Minnesota.

I hear ya, I was sick of him long ago. From what I heard he was dancing around on the field yesterday with his helmet off. Stay classy LT.

**** the Dolphins

A poem by B.T. Jetsfan

**** the Dolphins.

**** their fans.

**** those *******s in the stands.

**** the orange.

**** the teal.

**** them hard and make them squeal.

**** Marino.

Shula, too.

**** that bunch from '72.

**** the Dolphins!

**** those guys!

****'em 'til J. Taylor cries.

**** the Dolphins.

**** the Dolphins

A poem by B.T. Jetsfan

**** the Dolphins.

**** their fans.

**** the orange.

**** the teal.

**** Marino.

Shula, too.

**** the Dolphins!

**** those guys!

**** the Dolphins.

haha....... ya know theres almost as many asteriks in that post as the pats record this year

Well good for them -- I remember 96 when we beat the Cards for our only win although we did not wait as long I was still nervous about the dreaded 0-16 that year and breathed a sigh of relief after we won -- now if New England can blow it -- I would be content

**** the Dolphins

A poem by B.T. Jetsfan

**** the Dolphins.

**** their fans.

**** the orange.

**** the teal.

**** Marino.

Shula, too.

**** the Dolphins!

**** those guys!

**** the Dolphins.

Outstanding! :sign0098:

**** the Dolphins

A poem by B.T. Jetsfan

**** the Dolphins.

**** their fans.

**** the orange.

**** the teal.

**** Marino.

Shula, too.

**** the Dolphins!

**** those guys!

**** the Dolphins.

Great Job.:rl:

**** the Dolphins

A poem by B.T. Jetsfan

**** the Dolphins.

**** their fans.

**** the orange.

**** the teal.

**** Marino.

Shula, too.

**** the Dolphins!

**** those guys!

**** the Dolphins.

POTW NOM.

thanks to all the stand up Jets fans who congratulated the fins. Big monkey off my back that we won't go 0-16. But man it was close!.. Now If we could somehow pull off a miracle and beat the Pats, It would make the season a success in my book. God I hate the Pats. But I'm one of the rare Fin fans that doesnt actually "hate" the Jets. I was rooting for them Sunday against the Gaytriots. And I love the rivalry. As a New Yorker, I know first hand all the awful seasons Jets fans have endured. ALL of my good friends are Jets fans. And they were ALL cheering with me on Sunday as my Fins finally got a win. As was the whole bar, it seemed. It was very strange. To see all the fans of other teams whos 1 o'clock games had just ended sticking around to watch the final 4th Quarter drive by Baltimore. Everyone, including myself, was thinking the same thing. Here goes Miami giving up the game on the final drive again. They were all giving me that "man.. I feel your pain" look. And when Billick made the bonehead call to go for the tie on 4th and goal, alot of the other fans stuck around to watch in OT. I actually had my coat on when Baltimore , again, marched down the field to get into FG range. When they missed the kick, the bar went nuts!!. And then as Camarillo caught that final pass.. Everyone in the bar was cheering right along with me and the other 3 fin fans in the bar as he ran down the sideline. I know most of the bar was simply cheering for the lowly underdog to finally get one. I get that. But it was a good feeling anyway. So to all the Jets fans who enjoy one of Footballs greatest rivalries, yet don't get caught up in all the childish stuff... CHEERS! It feels good to finally get a win!

thanks to all the stand up Jets fans who congratulated the fins. Big monkey off my back that we won't go 0-16. But man it was close!.. Now If we could somehow pull off a miracle and beat the Pats, It would make the season a success in my book. God I hate the Pats. But I'm one of the rare Fin fans that doesnt actually "hate" the Jets. I was rooting for them Sunday against the Gaytriots. And I love the rivalry. As a New Yorker, I know first hand all the awful seasons Jets fans have endured. ALL of my good friends are Jets fans. And they were ALL cheering with me on Sunday as my Fins finally got a win. As was the whole bar, it seemed. It was very strange. To see all the fans of other teams whos 1 o'clock games had just ended sticking around to watch the final 4th Quarter drive by Baltimore. Everyone, including myself, was thinking the same thing. Here goes Miami giving up the game on the final drive again. They were all giving me that "man.. I feel your pain" look. And when Billick made the bonehead call to go for the tie on 4th and goal, alot of the other fans stuck around to watch in OT. I actually had my coat on when Baltimore , again, marched down the field to get into FG range. When they missed the kick, the bar went nuts!!. And then as Camarillo caught that final pass.. Everyone in the bar was cheering right along with me and the other 3 fin fans in the bar as he ran down the sideline. I know most of the bar was simply cheering for the lowly underdog to finally get one. I get that. But it was a good feeling anyway. So to all the Jets fans who enjoy one of Footballs greatest rivalries, yet don't get caught up in all the childish stuff... CHEERS! It feels good to finally get a win!

When your friends move down to Florida from NY they will change their minds.

I lived in NY also at one time and I couldn't care less about the Fins.

When you get down here you realize they are about the dumbest sports fans

you will ever encounter. I have on many times given examples of this but

you probably haven't been on this board that long.

Your friends will be able to get all the seats they want at the Fins game because

their great fans don't go to their games.

Archived