Chad-Kellen-Brad NO WAY

JETSFAN5180

We need a legitimate QB.This team cannot and will not WIN with any of these guys calling the signals.No way no how.............the proof has been quite evident.

Chad I like him for the gutsy player he was............his arm is shot a pocket passer with a very weak arm.

Kellen he hasnt given me any reason to think this guy is our future. He looks very poised at times and very shakey more times.Hes been given the opportunity I dont think he seized it or cemented the position.

Brad What can be said science experiment gone bad.He reminds of the Rutgers QB everytime he enters the game its a run.The few passes he has thrown were WEAK.

Slash hes not.

Where does that leave us?

Do we spend the top 5 draft pick on a QB?

Do we make an offer to Cleveland for Quinn.....rumour has it he wants out.

Do we acquire a QB through free agency who is available?

We need a legitimate QB.This team cannot and will not WIN with any of these guys calling the signals.No way no how.............the proof has been quite evident.

Chad I like him for the gutsy player he was............his arm is shot a pocket passer with a very weak arm.

Kellen he hasnt given me any reason to think this guy is our future. He looks very poised at times and very shakey more times.Hes been given the opportunity I dont think he seized it or cemented the position.

Brad What can be said science experiment gone bad.He reminds of the Rutgers QB everytime he enters the game its a run.The few passes he has thrown were WEAK.

Slash hes not.

Tui and Brett DUH :)

Slash hes not.

I agree. If the Jets feel any doubt about Kellen Clemens, they have to go after a QB. I think it would be a great idea to try and snag Brady Quinn from the Browns. He could probably be had for a reasonable price because the Browns wouldn't have much leverage in trying to get a ton for him, since he was never used. I think that would be a great move, as long as it doenst include giving up a 1st or 2nd round pick from this year

If whoever takes over for Clemens looks shaky in their first 2 starts do we get rid of them too?

Clemens comes to the Jets with what background.What did he win in college?

Hes had chances against some crappy teams and has done NOTHING to give me hope hes the next Joe Namath.

MY OPINION MAYBE IM WRONG

I agree. If the Jets feel any doubt about Kellen Clemens, they have to go after a QB. I think it would be a great idea to try and snag Brady Quinn from the Browns. He could probably be had for a reasonable price because the Browns wouldn't have much leverage in trying to get a ton for him, since he was never used. I think that would be a great move, as long as it doenst include giving up a 1st or 2nd round pick from this year

Id give up a 3rd or 4th rounder for Quinn.

We have given up more for less.........Doug Jolley HO HO HO

Im glad you can see clearly now.

Do me a favor dont respond to my posts or put me on IGNORE.

You obvioulsy have some kind of manlove for me and............................

IM NOT INTERESTED.

I'm not the first one to notice that you are a terrible poster.

Anyways your wish is my command.

IGNORE IT IS!!!

My dream is Brady Quinn,and I'll tell you why. I am a huge notre dame fan,and he was my favorite player. He is still my favorite college player of all time,and I would like nothing more then for him to be in the white and the green next year. Do I think he'll come here. No. I dont think the jets will go after him,but its possible,because i will be pi$$ed if we use our top 5 pick on a QB.

My dream is Brady Quinn,and I'll tell you why. I am a huge notre dame fan,and he was my favorite player. He is still my favorite college player of all time,and I would like nothing more then for him to be in the white and the green next year. Do I think he'll come here. No. I dont think the jets will go after him,but its possible,because i will be pi$$ed if we use our top 5 pick on a QB.

To put it simply:

Not a chance. BTW, he's very overated.

I wouldnt mind them giving up our 2nd round pick for brady if we make a trade somewhere and get a second first round pick or an early 2nd round pick.

Clemens comes to the Jets with what background.What did he win in college?

Hes had chances against some crappy teams and has done NOTHING to give me hope hes the next Joe Namath.

MY OPINION MAYBE IM WRONG

You might be right, but it isnt time yet to make that decision a final decision.

Some of us here thought he might have a breakout game against Cleveland, but that didnt happen. He hasnt shown a whole lot, but it's still a little early for the CS to give up on him. btw, I'm sure you're crushed you made IJ's ignore list, LMAO.

NO WAY YOU.

This conversation is over. We stick with Clemens and give him a chance. If next season he doesnt show improvement then we start "thinking" about it. Take this offseason to learn as much from Penny as he can before he gets traded. Smith is an added weapon that with experience and with time has the potential to be a great NFL star (He threw his first pass yesterday i believe during the actual season 13 games in on a wet slick cold day.)

Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. IT MIGHT TAKE A WHILE, but once these guys click together, they can make it happen. Teams don't win right on the spot. NE wasn't just put together yesterday. It had always been a power house organization that slowly developed and when they found the right pieces they kept that formula running and it has been working ever since. To the point where they can bring BRAND NEW PLAYERS in and they are automatically effective. When Brady went in, they were already a pretty good team.

WE DO NOT HAVE THE SYSTEM YET IN PLACE. Last year was a mere preview of what things could be like but it wasn't fully there. Pieces were missing. This year we are FINALLY making the slow transition from the old team we were to the new team we will become. THIS IS OUR COCOON YEAR ;)

Have some patience. Clemens is a good QB Who hasn't even started 10 games yet. He was literally broken into the NFL yesterday and this guy is b****ing we need a new QB. Damn bro i'd hate to see how pissed you get when people you actually know, let you down...

God damn the kid is still learning the ropes of the NFL and you all are already running him out of town...takes time fellas

Did someone mention Brady Quinn? :)

I guess the lets go irish sig means your a ND fan like me. and i assume you watched Brady quinn a lot like me! well i want BRADY QUINN!

I would rather keep Kellen and beef up both lines

I agree.

And enough with Quinn...

The Jets have already had more then their fair share of weak-armed, good decision making 1st rd QB picks gone wrong in the past decade, we really dont need another.

And FYI, Quinn couldnt do anything behind this line and with this defense either.

Archived