Bears-Vikings Game thread.

JETSFAN5180

we need Clemens to start playing confident like T. Jackson and need to draft our version of AP in McFadden.

It took jackson some time though. And he does have a better line and run game. That's why I think you start a young QB from the start of the season. I think around Game 7 is when they might start putting it together. I identify around the third year of starting is where you can become an elite, and if you can't you might always suck.

They said a while ago in the game maybe the viking get rid of Chester Taylor. Do you think we try or will taylor just think it will be another backup gig. If we trade for him then we will have no pressure with our first pick to get a DE. Also It wont be a big backup gig, because taylor may get a lot of carries even with thomas jones. Or maybe we trade jones for a third rounder or something?

What do you guys think?

No he doesn't. That pick he threw was horrible.

That pick was a mistake, but he's been leading his WRs, handling pressure really well, and he came back from that INT brilliantly.

If Schotty called games like this and KC showed me the same things Jackson is showing me now I'd be very, very confident in our future. You have to look beyond stats in a developing QB. You have to look at how they lead the team, how they lead WRs, how they come back from mistakes. Jackson is getting hit on like every play, and AP isn't doing well, but he's still out there getting the job done.

His development requires that he start learning to punch the ball into the endzone (getting those TDs), and eliminating stupid mistakes. He will learn to throw the ball away more in the future. He will be more consistent in hitting his recievers as well. But right now? For his current game experience? He is advancing wonderfully.

Jackson continues to improve. Aside from that one horrible interception, and it was a stupid decision, he has played very well. The Bears have no business leading this game. Hopefully the Vikings can come out in the second half, estaslish AP and win the game.

Jackson continues to improve. Aside from that one horrible interception, and it was a stupid decision, he has played very well. The Bears have no business leading this game. Hopefully the Vikings can come out in the second half, estaslish AP and win the game.

GFY

Another terrible mistake by Jackson. He's looking less good, but I still think the positives outweight the negatives in terms of the development of a young QB.

he's made many more bad plays than good plays tonight. Several poor decisions and a few awful throws to boot. If you're looking for evidence that he's progressed, you need to pretend this game never happened. Bears have a poor pass defense.

he's made many more bad plays than good plays tonight. Several poor decisions and a few awful throws to boot. If you're looking for evidence that he's progressed, you need to pretend this game never happened. Bears have a poor pass defense.

I thought he had a very good first half. He was something like 11 of 14 for 125 yards at one point, and an INT that the WR had and then dropped, and another incompletion was a drop. He stood up to the pass rush and completed passes, and was leading his WRs well. It's just after that point he seems to have been falling apart.

Archived