Brett Ratliff

NYjet10

http://utahutes.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/ratliff_brett00.html

We might have something here from what ive read he looks decent.

He sounds like he has the potential to succedd here. I hope hes in the QB competition this offseason.

You guys think he looks good from that link? You've got to be kidding. Do you guys rate him on height only? That link does not even have him starting in D1. He transferred from a small school and started 2 games at Utah in '05. That doesn't even have his '06 info when he actually started for Utah. I think his biggest problem is that Utah ran one of those oddball offenses where they were in shotgun all the time. 'Cane liked him in camp. We'll see if he gets a shot in camp. IMO, if they draft a mid-round qb (like some people here suggest) he's a goner. They'll still need some kind of vet presence, either Tuiasosopo or better.

You guys think he looks good from that link? You've got to be kidding. Do you guys rate him on height only? That link does not even have him starting in D1. He transferred from a small school and started 2 games at Utah in '05. That doesn't even have his '06 info when he actually started for Utah. I think his biggest problem is that Utah ran one of those oddball offenses where they were in shotgun all the time. 'Cane liked him in camp. We'll see if he gets a shot in camp. IMO, if they draft a mid-round qb (like some people here suggest) he's a goner. They'll still need some kind of vet presence, either Tuiasosopo or better.

LOL...you have to remember that school is out...a lot of wild stuff on this forum today.

Archived