Which franchise is the NBA's finest, CEltics or Lakers??

Blackout

Boston obviously has the lead in titles but it's close, 16-14. The deciding factor I think is that Boston won most of it's Chapionships in the early stages of the NBA when there weren't many teams. Boston probably still has the edge b/c they beat the Lakers many tims for Championships but the Lakers are right on their heels and w as much hype as this Celtic team is getting I'll bet the Lakers win another title before the Celtics do.

Boston obviously has the lead in titles but it's close, 16-14. The deciding factor I think is that Boston won most of it's Chapionships in the early stages of the NBA when there weren't many teams. Boston probably still has the edge b/c they beat the Lakers many tims for Championships but the Lakers are right on their heels and w as much hype as this Celtic team is getting I'll bet the Lakers win another title before the Celtics do.

I give the nod to the Lakers. The Lakers won 5 titles inMinneapolis.

If the Celtics did not go through the last 15 years of being a pretty horrible team, I would say them. However, the Lakers are only two titles behind and have lost like 10 or so Finals. I think that puches them ahead in the overall picture.

I give the nod to the Lakers. The Lakers won 5 titles inMinneapolis.

If the Celtics did not go through the last 15 years of being a pretty horrible team, I would say them. However, the Lakers are only two titles behind and have lost like 10 or so Finals. I think that puches them ahead in the overall picture.

Either way they are very close and the NBA was much better when the Lakers and Celtics were competing for Championships nearly every year.

cocaines a hell of a drug huh?

Right. That's his point . There were a lot fewer teams, less traveling then so things were a bit easier.

So, fewer teams = better teams. Could you imagine the talent level of the league today with only 10-12 teams? The Celtics won 8 consecutive titles in an era with some of the best players to ever play the game. Every team would have at least 2-3 All-Star level players and to have just 1 team dominate an entire decade is unthinkable.

Archived