Take your pick on who the JETS will choose on draft day

jaspegs

I meant the sacks usually go to the OLBs. The line is a big part of the pass rush but their job is to occupy blockers to free the LBs for shots at the QB.

I guess that is why those funky PAT LB's seem to always go to the pro bowl even though they are slow as hell

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the input guys...I'm still sticking with Chris Long. And if the Jets pick McFadden with the first pick I may serioulsy sell my season tix...that would mean the Jets aren't serious about winning. Hell, they paid millions for TJ, what the frill would you want to tie up that much money in the RB's? That is just crazy.

Thanks for the input guys...I'm still sticking with Chris Long. And if the Jets pick McFadden with the first pick I may serioulsy sell my season tix...that would mean the Jets aren't serious about winning. Hell, they paid millions for TJ, what the frill would you want to tie up that much money in the RB's? That is just crazy.

Dude, you have season tickets? Who uses them for the 6 games that you don't come up for?

Also, if the Jets select McFadden or Long I may not be keeping my season tickets past Giants Stadium. Both would be stupid, stupid picks.

I think he is a good choice I will be flying up to see him drafted in April

Dude, you have season tickets? Who uses them for the 6 games that you don't come up for?

Also, if the Jets select McFadden or Long I may not be keeping my season tickets past Giants Stadium. Both would be stupid, stupid picks.

Just curious what would you do with your 7 picks?

Just curious what would you do with your 7 picks?

Its December so I really can't comment on what I would do in Rounds 2-7, but I do know who I don't want and who I do want in Round 1 and it certainly isn't a running back when there are tons more needs or an undersized and over-rated Defensive Lineman for the defense that we run.

Come back to me in February or March when theres nothing to do but read about Spring Training and the Draft. ;)

I've had them a long time...relatives and friends. Are you my friend? LOL...gave them to Jim this week or whatever he's calling himself these days...aka Bill Parcells, BP and Rasputin.

Its December so I really can't comment on what I would do in Rounds 2-7, but I do know who I don't want and who I do want in Round 1 and it certainly isn't a running back when there are tons more needs or an undersized and over-rated Defensive Lineman for the defense that we run.

Come back to me in February or March when theres nothing to do but read about Spring Training and the Draft. ;)

See that is the problem right there people get caught up in the how fast and how strong These guys I scouted on one thing CAN YOU PLAY FOOTBALL. If that was the casewe would have half the player in the league today.

I've had them a long time...relatives and friends. Are you my friend? LOL...gave them to Jim this week or whatever he's calling himself these days...aka Bill Parcells, BP and Rasputin.

I guess I'm not. :wtf:

Ah, so that is where Jim got tickets for this week. Its all clear to me now.

Not that I need the tickets, but hey, I could use some extras for a particular game next season to bring a few friends to.

I guess I'm not. :wtf:

Ah, so that is where Jim got tickets for this week. Its all clear to me now.

Not that I need the tickets, but hey, I could use some extras for a particular game next season to bring a few friends to.

Just let me know before the relatives come a knocking...section 108 row 17. Two seats.

Archived