Clemens on 60 minutes tomrrow, who's watching?

Blackout

i might

but I've already made my mind up :(

now i can only tell people he's a STATISTICAL top 3 pitcher of all time

I wont be watching 60 minutes on Sunday. If Clemens had any balls he would have had a press conference weeks ago.

The "interview" with Clemens is going to be a joke.

I wont be watching 60 minutes on Sunday. If Clemens had any balls he would have had a press conference weeks ago.

The "interview" with Clemens is going to be a joke.

What a complete load of crybaby ****. "Boo hoo. Roger won't admit he's the bad guy I want him to be."

What a complete load of crybaby ****. "Boo hoo. Roger won't admit he's the bad guy I want him to be."

Huh? Why didn't Roger call a press conference a few weeks ago to vehemently defend himself?

"Me first" Roger thinks going on 60 minutes will make his story of innocence credible.

Can you name anyone under the age of 55 that watches 60 minutes? How much is CBS paying him?

Why should he jump up to lend credence to the allegations of a POS who's just trying to stay out of prison? I guess he finally gave in to the chorus of whiny a$$holes who are pissed about him beating their teams all those years.

I watch 60 Minutes. I'm well under 55. CBS News does not pay for interviews.

You're just wrong about everything, today.

Why should he jump up to lend credence to the allegations of a POS who's just trying to stay out of prison? I guess he finally gave in to the chorus of whiny a$$holes who are pissed about him beating their teams all those years.

I watch 60 Minutes. I'm well under 55. CBS News does not pay for interviews.

You're just wrong about everything, today.

The POS you talk about named Andy Pettite as someone who took HGH. Pettite admitted that he did.

Why would McNamee lie about Clemens when he is looking at jail time?

Clemens isn't a Yankee, Red Sox, Astro or Blue Jay. He is a person who used performance enhancing drugs.

i might

but I've already made my mind up :(

now i can only tell people he's a STATISTICAL top 3 pitcher of all time

Mays> Mantle you homer.

As for the interview.......Wallace has a Yankee press box pass etc and is a Clemens allie.

I will likely watch but let's see him under oath and not give too much credence to the softball questions he will receive Sunday night.

100% convinced Roger goes the Bonds/Sheffield route ultimately and says he didn't know they were steroids.

Mays> Mantle you homer.

As for the interview.......Wallace has a Yankee press box pass etc and is a Clemens allie.

I will likely watch but let's see him under oath and not give too much credence to the softball questions he will receive Sunday night.

100% convinced Roger goes the Bonds/Sheffield route ultimately and says he didn't know they were steroids.

Mike Wallace does not toss softballs.

Mike Wallace doesn't throw softballs. But I would like to see Jim Grey do this one ! That pesky little bastard would make Rogaa throw a bat at him halfway through.:D

What happened to Jim Grey? I had a confrontation with him in 1993 in Pittsburgh. That guy was a prick.

What happened to Jim Grey? I had a confrontation with him in 1993 in Pittsburgh. That guy was a prick.

He's been severely reduced in his role in sports after the debacle where he repeatedly tried to humiliate Pete Rose on national TV when Rose finally ot to step foot on a baseball field.

Archived