Which ledge does a person jump off......

PETROCK

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didn't have time to read through all the replys so excuse me if I'm redundant.

TAKE THE RING BACK and return it. That ring was for the marriage and there is no marriage. Hey, it's money we're talking about here.

I would take the ring back but it was specially made for her.

We may work this out we may not. I'm not going to be a blubbering fool when we talk to try work things out.

All I can say to you is be happy she did this now and not after you were married or after you had children together...

Because once you get to that point...

as Chris Rock said "I ain't saying tha OJ killed the b*tch... but I understand"

Anyway hang in there. Like everything else it does pass. Just stay strong man.

All I can say to you is be happy she did this now and not after you were married or after you had children together...

Because once you get to that point...

as Chris Rock said "I ain't saying tha OJ killed the b*tch... but I understand"

Anyway hang in there. Like everything else it does pass. Just stay strong man.

Bergen is right, petrock. After you get married, and espcially after having kids, you are at a point of no return. Right now, you can assess whether this woman is right for you. let me tell you, you have described a situation where she is spoiled by you and she knows it. Cleaning pet poop doesnt equate all that house work. Also, get the ring back, sell it and use the money to join a gym. Work on yourself. Don't grovel for her affections. She is the one missing out...not you. Have faith in yourself, things will get better.

LL

Archived