Cool Baseball Trip?

vanDoug

I'm thinking about arranging one this year.

In 2001 I did

Somebody @ Orioles - (long afternoon at Fell's Point)

San Diego @ Philly

Seattle @ Yankees

Here's one I did in 2006

Mets @ Dodgers

Mariners @ Angels

Florida @ San Diego

Dodgers @ San Diego

I'm looking for ideas.

Anybody been on a memorable trip with a few games in a few different places?

Thanks,

d

do a midwest local trip.

cubs

white sox

brewers

I did this a few years ago. great trip. word of advice, go to the game at cellular field or whatever they call the White Sox stadium, and get out of town!!!

wrigley is a MUST for anyone who likes baseball.

I'm thinking about arranging one this year.

In 2001 I did

Somebody @ Orioles - (long afternoon at Fell's Point)

San Diego @ Philly

Seattle @ Yankees

Here's one I did in 2006

Mets @ Dodgers

Mariners @ Angels

Florida @ San Diego

Dodgers @ San Diego

I'm looking for ideas.

Anybody been on a memorable trip with a few games in a few different places?

Thanks,

d

I would try and squeeze the All-Star game in there somehow...last All-Star game to be played in the old stadium...

I would try and squeeze the All-Star game in there somehow...last All-Star game to be played in the old stadium...

that will be an almost impossible ticket to get.

the only people who will get tickets for that will be celebrities, politicians and Brenda of course!

Some good ideas, thanks.

Never been to Missouri, so am thinking about flying to St. Louis for a game or 2 then Amtrak to KC for a couple then back to St L, maybe add Chicago where I've been b4 to watch my cubbies.

Any comments on St L and KC as cities to visit?

The A\C will probably not work right that day.

I have been there once. Back in the day I saw Griffey with the Mariners.

I go at least twice a year (it's just a 4 hour drive for me)...and of course it's to catch the Yanks. It's amazing how during that series the Yankee fans outnumber the Rays fans like 10-1.

I've got to make one last trip to the old ball park this year...it will be sad because that was my first introduction to baseball...and Thor if you're reading this you sick ****, it wasn't to watch Babe Ruth...\:D/

Some good ideas, thanks.

Never been to Missouri, so am thinking about flying to St. Louis for a game or 2 then Amtrak to KC for a couple then back to St L, maybe add Chicago where I've been b4 to watch my cubbies.

Any comments on St L and KC as cities to visit?

I spent a week in St. Louis a few years back and liked it a lot. Saw a game at the old Busch Stadium. Go to the Anheuser Busch brewery and make sure you go up the Gateway Arch.

Try a spring training trip, we do it every year. Go to Fla and just bounce around the state, you can catch a ton of games and the access to practice and the players is much better in the spring. We usually do like 4 or 5 games in 4or 5 days ........... but remember to bring a spare liver ......

I spent a week in St. Louis a few years back and liked it a lot. Saw a game at the old Busch Stadium. Go to the Anheuser Busch brewery and make sure you go up the Gateway Arch.

Thanks Bob.

St L sounds very good.

Ruling out KC 'cos found out the park is way east of town beside Arrowhead.

I like the downtown parks better.

Archived