Eli Manning will be in superbowl for years to come

Blackout

Exactly..i;ve got nothing to hide.

Your another bandwagon rider.

Why the tension here? I admit that I am perplexed by the name Irish Jet with a huge Eli sig and it does seem like a contradiction, but until you have tasted Eli's splooge, don't knock it. Eli shoots champagne jizz and can do 50lb curls with his johnson. What's not to love?

Exactly..i;ve got nothing to hide.

Your another bandwagon rider.

No I am not.

My avatar when the Pats played the Jags, was a Jags avatar. When they played the Chargers it was a Charger avatar. I am simply rooting against the Pats, absolutely nothing at all to do with any good feelings toward the Giants. I feel the same way about the Giants as I do basically every other non divisional team. They are no better or no worse in my eyes.

I'm not a ****ing bandwagoner!!!

It would be great for a second consecutive year to see a Patriot season destroyed by a Manning.

As for after this year? Who cares. We'll see next year if this team has clicked for a run or if this is a year one wonder run. We'll see.

It would be great for a second consecutive year to see a Patriot season destroyed by a Manning.

As for after this year? Who cares. We'll see next year if this team has clicked for a run or if this is a year one wonder run. We'll see.

just looking at the NFC East

eagles: is andy reid really focused on his job and not his family? has he peaked? why not give jim johnson a shot?

cowboys: their coaching staff is getting RAIDED, they choked away the #1 seed by losing in the divisional round to a team they beat twice. their drama queen wide reciever is in a contract season i think and wade phillips is a dead man walking.

redskins: dan snyder is an idiot.

giants: made it to the superbowl

Blackout, having their "drama queen" Wide Receiver in a contract year is a good thing. Most players try to step up their game in their contract year. I know you'd like to believe players put 110% effort on the line each play,each week, but not so until their contract years for a lot of them, at least I believe.

Dallas was struggling down the stretch, it wasn't just a one week, one game choke job. The Giants were hot, the Cowboys were not, and the Giants still barely walked away with a victory. Now if only Tony can stay out of the dating circle, maybe things will improve.

Philadelphia went 8-8 this year. As soon as they get another receiver in there as well as improve their consistency on Defense, this team will be improved greatly as long as they don't do anything stupid, like trade Donovan McNabb.

Archived