Afo's SB Prediction

afosomf

After careful analysis and deliberation here is my Prediction

QB Edge Pats (though the gap is much closer now)

RB Edge Gints (also pretty close)

OL Even (will be curious to see if Refs continue to Eat holding calls)

WR's Edge Pats (too much depth here)

Kicker Even ( Gostgowski has yet to make a pressure kick and Tynes blows)

Punter Edge Gints (Feagles one of best)

DL Even ( Gints and Pats both have outstanding DL's)

LB's Gints ( Just about every team in NFL has edge here)

DB's Even ( both are average and will be exploited)

Coaching Edge pats ( not even close)

I see a very close game, the spread of 12 is outright dumb, the pats have only covered once in last 8 games (pitt). The Gints will score at least 28 points, the problem will be.... can they stop Pats?

Brady's ankle is the biggest sham in SB history, he will play and play well.

The game is tied at 28 with 1 minute to go and F'n Wesley Welker takes a smoke screen 50 yds to Gints 10 yard line.

the Polish Kicker will kick a game winner with no time left.

pats win 31-28...

I have hereby tocked the Gints!!!!!

SB MVP Wes Welker (FU Phins enjoy your 2nd rd pick)

Moss will not be a factor in game. All Faulk and Welker all game long.

Good call...I'd like to add another category.

Intangibles...edge goes to the Pats. These guys are so use to the hype surrounding this game, it's like a yearly visit for them of late. The most important position on the field this day more than ever will be the QB and I see Brady having a big game.

both secondaries are average at best and both have slow safeties. I can't see the Giants keeping Moss and Stallworth in check all day, and I also see Burress having a big day. I make no predictions except this: Take the over. :)

both secondaries are average at best and both have slow safeties. I can't see the Giants keeping Moss and Stallworth in check all day, and I also see Burress having a big day. I make no predictions except this: Take the over. :)

you should be more worried about my Tock!!!

you should be more worried about my Tock!!!

Nah, I can totally see the Giants winning. It's awfully hard to beat a team three times in one season (Pats played Giants in pre-season). It will be a sad day for me. Jest fans will celebrate at the grave of the Pats pursuit of perfection. Jets fans will look towards the draft and declare the pick the franchise savior. Hope will spring eternal and many of you will predict a 12-4 record with the Jets SB berth. It happens every year. I could set a clock to it, it's so predictable. Tick-tock, tick tock....you know. ;)

Nah, I can totally see the Giants winning. It's awfully hard to beat a team three times in one season (Pats played Giants in pre-season). It will be a sad day for me. Jest fans will celebrate at the grave of the Pats pursuit of perfection. Jets fans will look towards the draft and declare the pick the franchise savior. Hope will spring eternal and many of you will predict a 12-4 record with the Jets SB berth. It happens every year. I could set a clock to it, it's so predictable. Tick-tock, tick tock....you know. ;)

Nah Nah

you are not allowed to Tock anyone, it is against the rules ya know

You Know Pats will win, don't feed me your Melfi BS. Enjoy it

Jests fan are doomed to hell

History often predicts the future. If this holds true to form, I predict the following:

It will be a close game with a flurry of points being scored in the fourth quarter.

A Patriots safety will go down the the third qtr with a broken arm or leg.

The kicker will be the difference. Seeing that the Pats no longer have the most clutch kicker of all time in the fold, I'm not too confident.

I'll have a series if small strokes throughout the fourth qtr.

If the Giants don't play conservative, they can win. They almost did the last time these two played.

History often predicts the future. If this holds true to form, I predict the following:

It will be a close game with a flurry of points being scored in the fourth quarter.

A Patriots safety will go down the the third qtr with a broken arm or leg.

The kicker will be the difference. Seeing that the Pats no longer have the most clutch kicker of all time in the fold, I'm not too confident.

I'll have a series if small strokes throughout the fourth qtr.

If the Giants don't play conservative, they can win. They almost did the last time these two played.

actually Manning has to stick to the 5 to 15 yard passes,,thats his strenghth,,he is very Chad like in leading receivers on short routes,,when he throws longer he gets in trouble,,especially with def expert Belly disguising coverage,,

disguised coverage comes into play on longer routes,,

stick to what he does best will lessen turnovers and give Giants a chance,,stay away from intermediate and long routes.,,,

actually Manning has to stick to the 5 to 15 yard passes,,thats his strenghth,,he is very Chad like in leading receivers on short routes,,when he throws longer he gets in trouble,,especially with def expert Belly disguising coverage,,

disguised coverage comes into play on longer routes,,

stick to what he does best will lessen turnovers and give Giants a chance,,stay away from intermediate and long routes.,,,

burress will have a monster day and will be MVP if tock fails

burress will have a monster day and will be MVP if tock fails

yes,,and if you recall,,most of his catches have been in the 10-15 range, safe passes towards sideline and he gets decent YAC..

take belly disguise genius out of play,,use short pass attackamixed with a running game that is better , at this stage of season, than Pats running game..

yes,,and if you recall,,most of his catches have been in the 10-15 range, safe passes towards sideline and he gets decent YAC..

take belly disguise genius out of play,,use short pass attackamixed with a running game that is better , at this stage of season, than Pats running game..

i believe Eli can exploit AS on deep routes as well

Silly observations from the evil underbelly known as Boston:

Watched the televised send-off from Gilette today and noticed a few things I thought were interesting.

1) Boston Herald reports today that Brady was seen outside his Boston townhouse limping - however, I saw no such thing as he walked to the podium today. Thing is, he looked like he was working hard at not limping - you know? He was smiling however - not a fake one either.

2) You can tell that Belichick hates these send-off's - but his smile was genuine. Quite frankly, all his interviews this week - he has been more jovial than usual. Quick to smile and - dare I say, joke around. Interesting.

3) Seau has a future in politics.

4) There is something wrong with Randy Moss. No smiles. Nadda. Slapping fans' hands as they departed the field - but not with a whole lot of enthusiasm. A clear departure from even three weeks ago.

5) As the players were boarding their assigned buses - six, I think - I noticed that most of he starters were boarding bus #3 - Brady, Bruschi, Samuel, Hobbs, blah, blah, blah.....BUT, Randy boarded bus #2...along with Chad Jackson. Get this, who boarded #2? Troy Brown. Hmmm....probably means nothing, but a girl can hope. Maybe they wanted him to sit next to his heir apparant, Wes Welker - seriously. :)

By the way, SJ, by "conservative" I meant playing all out. Going for it on fouth and three at their own 40 kind of stuff.

brady is not hurt bad, a real scam and gints are not buying

you have to be hit to get hurt don't ya

maybe he fell out of his friend's bed

that said he will play and i'm sure he will be at 100%

what would cindy do if he played on jests and got hit like a real qb?

Archived