Sunday Yanks game

Jet Puffed

My first post! =D>

Whats up everybody? I used to come on here a lot never as a member just to read up on what everyone was saying. Have a friend Isaac on here as well who would talk it up a bunch. So after much deliberation (and boredom at work) I've decided to join up. Come the season, im gonna need some people to chat/vent frustration to anyways :lol:

So i'll be seeing you all around! Also about the topic title...haha I was that "Random guy" who sat with you all during the game vs. Cleveland yesterday (7/10/05). Came around the 7th inning if I remember correctly. Anyways just wanted to thank you all for that, really was a good time.

My first post! =D>

Whats up everybody? I used to come on here a lot never as a member just to read up on what everyone was saying. Have a friend Isaac on here as well who would talk it up a bunch. So after much deliberation (and boredom at work) I've decided to join up. Come the season, im gonna need some people to chat/vent frustration to anyways :lol:

So i'll be seeing you all around! Also about the topic title...haha I was that "Random guy" who sat with you all during the game vs. Cleveland yesterday (7/10/05). Came around the 7th inning if I remember correctly. Anyways just wanted to thank you all for that, really was a good time.

I remember him...he was the guy that came up and I believe Greengal asked and so did I , if he posted on the board and he said no. Had on a blue jersey I believe... :lol: . Anywho...I know who you are. Welcome to the site and I'll be your friend. I was the lady sitting on the end of the row you had to pass...enjoy!! :mrgreen:

I remember him...he was the guy that came up and I believe Greengal asked and so did I , if he posted on the board and he said no. Had on a blue jersey I believe... :lol: . Anywho...I know who you are. Welcome to the site and I'll be your friend. I was the lady sitting on the end of the row you had to pass...enjoy!! :mrgreen:

Archived