The Official Pats Fan\Shoulder To Cry On Thread

Maxman

C'mon guys our Patriot fan friends are hurting. Please don't kick them when they are down. Belichick is a swell guy. He is just misunderstood. That happens all the time. I say we just show them we are there for them. In what must be a hard time. After the biggest collapse in the history of sports, they need our help. Lend a shoulder to the cause. Give them something to cry on.

It would be wrong of us to constantly mention what a collapse it was by the Pats. I think we are better than that. I know we are. So instead of rubbing in that they lost to the 3rd best QB in the Manning Family, we should take the high road.

Sure you are going to want to mention that Belichick had this coming and go on to list his past crimes (stealing, cheating, being a sore loser, etc) but that isn't any fun. As they sweat out spygate they could use our help. They look up to us, that is why so many of them spend so much time here.

Guys we are here for you. Whatever you need just say the word and we will do our best to make it happen. Unless of course you want us to remove the ***** from the record books. Because that is beyond our control.

Anything else though just say the word. Thanks!

C'mon guys our Patriot fan friends are hurting. Please don't kick them when they are down. Belichick is a swell guy. He is just misunderstood. That happens all the time. I say we just show them we are there for them. In what must be a hard time. After the biggest collapse in the history of sports, they need our help. Lend a shoulder to the cause. Give them something to cry on.

It would be wrong of us to constantly mention what a collapse it was by the Pats. I think we are better than that. I know we are. So instead of rubbing in that they lost to the 3rd best QB in the Manning Family, we should take the high road.

Sure you are going to want to mention that Belichick had this coming and go on to list his past crimes (stealing, cheating, being a sore loser, etc) but that isn't any fun. As they sweat out spygate they could use our help. They look up to us, that is why so many of them spend so much time here.

Guys we are here for you. Whatever you need just say the word and we will do our best to make it happen. Unless of course you want us to remove the ***** from the record books. Because that is beyond our control.

Anything else though just say the word. Thanks!

JetNation is the site that cares.

I vow not to mention anything about Spygate and how much of a douche Belichick is for 2 days. I will do my best not to rub in the fact that they have disgraced a sport by cheating teams and playing unfairly. I will not mention video tapes, hell I wont even watch video tapes during my 2 days. I will not mention the fact that the whole thing is a cover up either. I will not mention the 0-4 in Superbowls. I will not put a * next to any stats. I will show two days of peace to the Pats fans.

I vow not to mention anything about Spygate and how much of a douche Belichick is for 2 days. I will do my best not to rub in the fact that they have disgraced a sport by cheating teams and playing unfairly. I will not mention video tapes, hell I wont even watch video tapes during my 2 days. I will not mention the fact that the whole thing is a cover up either. I will not mention the 0-4 in Superbowls. I will not put a * next to any stats. I will show two days of peace to the Pats fans.

I vow not to mention that the Pats have won 3 Super Bowls, owned the AFC East, and beaten the Jets like a pinata on their way to 5 AFC Championship Games and 4 Super Bowls this decade.

I will do my best to suppress the laughter when a Jets fan makes fun of the Patriots.

This is all in good fun right? Tonight has been excellent on the board. The cheater threads have been very civil.

I vow not to mention that the Pats have won 3 Super Bowls, owned the AFC East, and beaten the Jets like a pinata on their way to 5 AFC Championship Games and 4 Super Bowls this decade.

I will do my best to suppress the laughter when a Jets fan makes fun of the Patriots.

This is all in good fun right? Tonight has been excellent on the board. The cheater threads have been very civil.

We appreciate that. I am going to make sure everyone treats you good as well.

Smizzy crossed a line earlier when he mentioned, ah nevermind. I threw a penalty flag in that thread.

At any rate -- let the healing begin! :cheers:

T O T W NOM**

:rl:

Archived