Buzz Aldrin decks some hippie in the jaw

Jet/BosoxFan

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I must live in a vacuum, I never heard of thei Moon hoax until I read this thread yesterday. I looked over some website yesterday and was shocked at what I read.

I had never heard of it a before and always thought that conspiracy theorists were just morons.

hey i believe jfk was shot by LHO acting alone

i dont believe in bigfoots or ufos

the moon shots were most likley hoaxes

the truth will propbably come out in a few years. i think they they are close to having a telescope that can see items on the moon. when they do, we shall see if the lunar lander etc are still there. etc etc

I must live in a vacuum, I never heard of thei Moon hoax until I read this thread yesterday. I looked over some website yesterday and was shocked at what I read.

I had never heard of it a before and always thought that conspiracy theorists were just morons.

hey i believe jfk was shot by LHO acting alone

i dont believe in bigfoots or ufos

the moon shots were most likley hoaxes

the truth will propbably come out in a few years. i think they they are close to having a telescope that can see items on the moon. when they do, we shall see if the lunar lander etc are still there. etc etc

There's a giant yellow question mark shaped alien confronting the astronaut?

Anyway, if it had been faked, wouldn't the Soviets have been the first to claim it was all a fake?

a good point. the hoax theories are somewhat new. perhaps they were just as duped as everyone? anyway if you research the subject there were actually quite a few russians who denied it publicly

There's a giant yellow question mark shaped alien confronting the astronaut?

Anyway, if it had been faked, wouldn't the Soviets have been the first to claim it was all a fake?

a good point. the hoax theories are somewhat new. perhaps they were just as duped as everyone? anyway if you research the subject there were actually quite a few russians who denied it publicly

I believe we went to the moon. The only thing that leaves a small shadow of doubt in my mind is this fact. Why has no one been back since? No American or Russian has been back in the last 46 years. Wouldn't you think there would be atleast one return?

Lag-What are you talking about? The first landing was 1969. There were numerous landings after that. I don't get what you are sayin and where did 46 come from?

Again, this is if you don't believe the conspiracy.

Man, were none of you school children in the 70's where you got to watch TV and spill milk on yourself as you were supposed to be watching the moon landings, but instead were looking up Mary Lou's short skirts and fantasizing about which girl swas going to grow some first?

I believe we went to the moon. The only thing that leaves a small shadow of doubt in my mind is this fact. Why has no one been back since? No American or Russian has been back in the last 46 years. Wouldn't you think there would be atleast one return?

Lag-What are you talking about? The first landing was 1969. There were numerous landings after that. I don't get what you are sayin and where did 46 come from?

Again, this is if you don't believe the conspiracy.

Man, were none of you school children in the 70's where you got to watch TV and spill milk on yourself as you were supposed to be watching the moon landings, but instead were looking up Mary Lou's short skirts and fantasizing about which girl swas going to grow some first?

The hoax theories have been around for some time. In 1978, Hollywood made a movie "Capricorn 1" which was about a hoaxed Mars landing and supposedly was made from claims of a fake moon landing

The hoax theories have been around for some time. In 1978, Hollywood made a movie "Capricorn 1" which was about a hoaxed Mars landing and supposedly was made from claims of a fake moon landing

Archived