Buzz Aldrin decks some hippie in the jaw

Jet/BosoxFan

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know im going to catch flack for this, but I too believed that the conspiracy was silly until i began researching some of the facts. and then i got sucked in, and i searched more. I am now 90% convinced that it NEVER happened. the lies are absolutely documented and NASA screwed themselves by releasing DOZENS of pics which contradict and discriminate.

Damn, does that make my line "The Jets haven't even played in a Super Bowl since man walked on the moon" obsolete? :shock:

I know im going to catch flack for this, but I too believed that the conspiracy was silly until i began researching some of the facts. and then i got sucked in, and i searched more. I am now 90% convinced that it NEVER happened. the lies are absolutely documented and NASA screwed themselves by releasing DOZENS of pics which contradict and discriminate.

Damn, does that make my line "The Jets haven't even played in a Super Bowl since man walked on the moon" obsolete? :shock:

The Statue of Liberty is "full figured."

Aretha Franklin is "full figured."

Star Jones is filthy.

believe me ...i am NOT a star jones fan...in fact she is kinda scary.. i just dont think that there is anything wrong with rubenesque women ;)

The Statue of Liberty is "full figured."

Aretha Franklin is "full figured."

Star Jones is filthy.

believe me ...i am NOT a star jones fan...in fact she is kinda scary.. i just dont think that there is anything wrong with rubenesque women ;)

You heard it here first. Greengal likes chicks....RUBENESQUE CHICKS!! WOOHOO!!

You heard it here first. Greengal likes chicks....RUBENESQUE CHICKS!! WOOHOO!!

DK, what am I missing here?

fake2-cross1.jpg

im so delighted that you asked my good man. perhaps the most daMning of all pieces of evidence. If you look at the pic, you shall see a lens crosshair which is BEHIND the flag. Now, if the crosshair is built in the lens, then it should be in front of everything that it photographs. nasa totally incriminates themselves because later, they caught their error and released the same pics the right way and tried to hush hush the situation.

not for nothing, but that pic right there alone is evidence that something is fishy. btw, the owner of hassleblad cameras, the worlds best cameras who made the moon shot units has stated many times that there is no way that his product could ever work in the environment that it did. he was the main dude to harp on the crosshair situation. to this day, he says it was all a fraud

DK, what am I missing here?

fake2-cross1.jpg

im so delighted that you asked my good man. perhaps the most daMning of all pieces of evidence. If you look at the pic, you shall see a lens crosshair which is BEHIND the flag. Now, if the crosshair is built in the lens, then it should be in front of everything that it photographs. nasa totally incriminates themselves because later, they caught their error and released the same pics the right way and tried to hush hush the situation.

not for nothing, but that pic right there alone is evidence that something is fishy. btw, the owner of hassleblad cameras, the worlds best cameras who made the moon shot units has stated many times that there is no way that his product could ever work in the environment that it did. he was the main dude to harp on the crosshair situation. to this day, he says it was all a fraud

Archived