Buzz Aldrin decks some hippie in the jaw

Jet/BosoxFan

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe we went to the moon. The only thing that leaves a small shadow of doubt in my mind is this fact. Why has no one been back since? No American or Russian has been back in the last 46 years. Wouldn't you think there would be atleast one return?

I believe we went to the moon. The only thing that leaves a small shadow of doubt in my mind is this fact. Why has no one been back since? No American or Russian has been back in the last 46 years. Wouldn't you think there would be atleast one return?

Because we lost out sense of adventure and desire to do new things as a country. Now everything is too expensive, deemed not practical, too damaging to the environment (insert location here), etc. We're too willing to sit back and let the Chinese take everything over. The Chinese now remind me of the US during the 50s and 60s. Full of piss and vinegar, not afraid to do anything. Mark my words, the Chinese will be on the moon before the US gets back. No one wants to do anything in this country anymore. Why should we colonize the moon and go to mars?

one reason: BECAUSE IT's THERE

Because we lost out sense of adventure and desire to do new things as a country. Now everything is too expensive, deemed not practical, too damaging to the environment (insert location here), etc. We're too willing to sit back and let the Chinese take everything over. The Chinese now remind me of the US during the 50s and 60s. Full of piss and vinegar, not afraid to do anything. Mark my words, the Chinese will be on the moon before the US gets back. No one wants to do anything in this country anymore. Why should we colonize the moon and go to mars?

Sure that makes sense for America, but what about Russia? I mean they still had one of the strongest space programs up until they broke up. You would think from that even a decade after we went there, they would have landed there.

Like I said I still believe we landed on the moon but there's still a small amount of doubt.

Sure that makes sense for America, but what about Russia? I mean they still had one of the strongest space programs up until they broke up. You would think from that even a decade after we went there, they would have landed there.

Like I said I still believe we landed on the moon but there's still a small amount of doubt.

No. NASA officially (or unofficially?) explained that it was the thrust from the landing module that was causing the flag to wave like that. Zero atmosphere on the moon. No wind at all.

The flag is waving. Although there's continual motion in space and is that type of movement possible when the flag was being planted.

No. NASA officially (or unofficially?) explained that it was the thrust from the landing module that was causing the flag to wave like that. Zero atmosphere on the moon. No wind at all.

The flag is waving. Although there's continual motion in space and is that type of movement possible when the flag was being planted.

How'd you like to be riding that tax dollar boondoggle known as the space shuttle? First they have to duct tape heat-resistant tiles that fell off as the thing was standing still. What's gonna happen on reentry? And then the poor astronauts get in and the gas gauge reads empty."Hey, Bob, don't worry-keep tapping on that gauge". These guys must've been crapping in their shorts and ran out of the thing when the mission was finally scrubbed and resigned on the spot. These guys cannot be the best and brightest scientists in America.

If we're gonna shoot people into space on the equivalent of a '72 Dodge Dart strapped to rocket fuel boosters with a 7% chance of being incinerated it should be the right people-Michael Jackson, Pauly Shore, Star Jones.

How'd you like to be riding that tax dollar boondoggle known as the space shuttle? First they have to duct tape heat-resistant tiles that fell off as the thing was standing still. What's gonna happen on reentry? And then the poor astronauts get in and the gas gauge reads empty."Hey, Bob, don't worry-keep tapping on that gauge". These guys must've been crapping in their shorts and ran out of the thing when the mission was finally scrubbed and resigned on the spot. These guys cannot be the best and brightest scientists in America.

If we're gonna shoot people into space on the equivalent of a '72 Dodge Dart strapped to rocket fuel boosters with a 7% chance of being incinerated it should be the right people-Michael Jackson, Pauly Shore, Star Jones.

You guys missed the 2nd screw up. Look at the shadows. the flagpole and background go to the right. the austrofrauds shadow goes clear to the left. 180 degrees difference. whoever did the lighting really screwed up.

I know im going to catch flack for this, but I too believed that the conspiracy was silly until i began researching some of the facts. and then i got sucked in, and i searched more. I am now 90% convinced that it NEVER happened. the lies are absolutely documented and NASA screwed themselves by releasing DOZENS of pics which contradict and discriminate.

Jetlag, your question is quite reasonable. why didnt we go back? because we never went in the first place. have you ever seen the crafts at kennedy space center? i just went and those crafts are practically made of paper mache.

IF we didnt go, and these guys are LYING then too bad the "Hippie" (you know,the hippie in the suit)should have decked that old liar in his nads

You guys missed the 2nd screw up. Look at the shadows. the flagpole and background go to the right. the austrofrauds shadow goes clear to the left. 180 degrees difference. whoever did the lighting really screwed up.

I know im going to catch flack for this, but I too believed that the conspiracy was silly until i began researching some of the facts. and then i got sucked in, and i searched more. I am now 90% convinced that it NEVER happened. the lies are absolutely documented and NASA screwed themselves by releasing DOZENS of pics which contradict and discriminate.

Jetlag, your question is quite reasonable. why didnt we go back? because we never went in the first place. have you ever seen the crafts at kennedy space center? i just went and those crafts are practically made of paper mache.

IF we didnt go, and these guys are LYING then too bad the "Hippie" (you know,the hippie in the suit)should have decked that old liar in his nads

Archived