I'm going to 5 Jets games next year!

SpacemanSpiff_NF

Being on the west coast definitely limits the amount of Jets games I get to see. Zero actually so far. But thats all going to change this year:

Jets at SF

Jets at Oakland

Jets at Seattle (this is the only maybe, alittle far)

Jets at San Diego

Annnnd, I gave my friend some free tickets to my ski resort, and her father gave me roundtrip tickets to anywhere in the US.....Guess where I'm going....Definitely looking forward to see a game at the meadowlands....and I several months to plan that trip. So excited!

I'll be at the Seattle game. Being I live out here now it's about a ten minute walk to Qwest field.

If I have some extra cash, maybe I'll head down to the bay area and see the Raiders and 49ers games. Who knows though. My contract is up and I might take a FT job and FT jobs pay a lot less than contract rates.

Being on the west coast definitely limits the amount of Jets games I get to see. Zero actually so far. But thats all going to change this year:

Jets at SF

Jets at Oakland

Jets at Seattle (this is the only maybe, alittle far)

Jets at San Diego

Annnnd, I gave my friend some free tickets to my ski resort, and her father gave me roundtrip tickets to anywhere in the US.....Guess where I'm going....Definitely looking forward to see a game at the meadowlands....and I several months to plan that trip. So excited!

I will be at those games as well Bren you probably don't remember me but we met you for the Titans Jets game in Tennesse at your hotel and the tailgate.....We live here in Texas

My advice save some money for a trip to the Meadowlands and skip the Jets in Oakland- not a very hospitable place!

I have a bunch of friends who are Oakland fans, I'm gonna go with them but wear a black sweatshirt with a Jets T-shirt underneath....once I figure out if the people around us are "cool" and they're not going to throw **** all over me, I'll take off the sweatshirt.

Archived