TNJet

Who do you want at 6?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you want at 6?

• J. Long
    • C.Long
    • Gholston
    • McFadden

Here's another reason I want the line stronger...Clemens. If he has time he can take us far mark my word.I dont think anyone else couldve done any better with his arm or legs behind that terrible oline we had this year.Good line =Clemens for 16 games and no more Chad.

I'd rather off myself than see the Jets select McFadden.

I'd love to see the Jets piss off many members of JN, JI and TGG by selecting Jake Long. That would be purely awesome not only because of that but he would fill a big need over at Right Tackle as well. I'm still concerned about Chris Long in an NFL 34 and Gholston is my 1B. to Long who is my 1A.

I'd rather off myself than see the Jets select McFadden.

I'd love to see the Jets piss off many members of JN, JI and TGG by selecting Jake Long. That would be purely awesome not only because of that but he would fill a big need over at Right Tackle as well. I'm still concerned about Chris Long in an NFL 34 and Gholston is my 1B. to Long who is my 1A.

sweet...so im not alone. :)

Where is the button for none of the above.

J Long......Will be a good player but #6 for a RT?

C. Long....Will be an excellent 4-3 DE. We don't play much 4-3

Gholston... After the combine this guy will rocket up the board, Has all the tools, but he worries me. Have only seen him play twice, but both times he just didn't look like he was into it.

McFadden....Don't want him at all. Think he has bust written all over him..

Archived