Coles to the cowboys idea?

Favorite_Toon

What would you say coles for there 28th first round pick? I mean they are looking for a wideout and they wil not draft a better wr then coles... at least not right away... I mean look at this way.. They are a team that is on the cusp of winnign a superbowl..they can use experience... and coles in the cowboy offense would be awesome

What would you say coles for there 28th first round pick? I mean they are looking for a wideout and they wil not draft a better wr then coles... at least not right away... I mean look at this way.. They are a team that is on the cusp of winnign a superbowl..they can use experience... and coles in the cowboy offense would be awesome

Coles is not even close to being worth a 1st rounder.

For a team that wants to draft a reciever..hes a no brainer..coles is very good.. and they wil not draft a rookie reciever that will produce as quickly as coles would... that also is a no brainer

The team that has Terrel Owens, Terry Glenn and Patrick Crayton would want Coles???:confused0058:

Not a chance in hell.

Coles is not even close to being worth a 1st rounder.

Randy Moss got traded for a 4th

pwned

Then why are they looking to draft a reciever? im not saying that it would happen..im just saying it would be good for us and help them take it to the next level...

crayton blows... glenn is a player we have no idea if his career is over...

Then why are they looking to draft a reciever? im not saying that it would happen..im just saying it would be good for us and help them take it to the next level...

crayton blows... glenn is a player we have no idea if his career is over...

Crayton had a very good year this season. He does not 'blow'. He also just got signed to a new contract.

They may be looking to draft a WR because their long term future at that position isn't set, how would Coles provide that???

Crayton had a very good year this season. He does not 'blow'. He also just got signed to a new contract.

They may be looking to draft a WR because their long term future at that position isn't set, how would Coles provide that???

Im just saying they have 2 number 1 picks... why not spend one on a reciever that is established and would compliment owens.. the idea is to win the superbowl..and I think coles would help them...

But the vikes would be an option too... Chad and Coles for there number 1 pick.. and please dont tell me that chad and coles is not worth a number 1 together? the Vikes could really use both..

For a team that wants to draft a reciever..hes a no brainer..coles is very good.. and they wil not draft a rookie reciever that will produce as quickly as coles would... that also is a no brainer

I'll repeat what Irish Jet said...

Coles is worth a 3rd, maybe, not a 1st.

Im just saying they have 2 number 1 picks... why not spend one on a reciever that is established and would compliment owens.. the idea is to win the superbowl..and I think coles would help them...

But the vikes would be an option too... Chad and Coles for there number 1 pick.. and please dont tell me that chad and coles is not worth a number 1 together? the Vikes could really use both..

...because Coles is having concussion problems, makes $5M this year and is demanding more and last year as the #1 his yardage would have been fourth on the Cowboys. Behind Crayton.

...because Coles is having concussion problems, makes $5M this year and is demanding more and last year as the #1 his yardage would have been fourth on the Cowboys. Behind Crayton.

I'll repeat what Irish Jet said...

Coles is worth a 3rd, maybe, not a 1st.

I know..im just saying..anyways Doug Jolley was worth a number 1 pick right? we could have just kept our first and taken heath miller

I don't think they are looking for a receiver to produce right away, they are looking for #3 or 4 and eventually work his way up to 1 or 2 when Glenn retires and or Owens.

I know..im just saying..anyways Doug Jolley was worth a number 1 pick right? we could have just kept our first and taken heath miller

For the 2,175th ****ing time, Doug Jolley was not traded for a first. It was a trade down. The equivalent of a third rounder. Also, just because we made a stupid deal once does not mean that other teams will make stupid ones.

For the 2,175th ****ing time, Doug Jolley was not traded for a first. It was a trade down. The equivalent of a third rounder. Also, just because we made a stupid deal once does not mean that other teams will make stupid ones.

Well for the 2,176th time... it might as well fckn been.... can you neame the guy we draft with that selection? thank god fabian washington didnt becaome anything..

Well for the 2,176th time... it might as well fckn been.... can you neame the guy we draft with that selection? thank god fabian washington didnt becaome anything..

We drafted Nugent. Sperm (and damn near everyone else) has been complaining about it, even today. Once again, the fact that a stupid deal was made in the past does not mean that you should expect stupid deals in the future. Especially since the Cowboys appear to be doing things right lately.

PS: Fabian Washington was not chosen with that pick. Chris Spencer was. The center for the Seahawks.

We drafted Nugent. Sperm (and damn near everyone else) has been complaining about it, even today. Once again, the fact that a stupid deal was made in the past does not mean that you should expect stupid deals in the future. Especially since the Cowboys appear to be doing things right lately.

PS: Fabian Washington was not chosen with that pick. Chris Spencer was. The center for the Seahawks.

No..we made that deal with the raiders.... and they selected Fabian washington with that pick... look it up

Archived