Broncos | Team expected to trade with Lions

Smizzy

This post doesn't pass the BS test to anyone actually reading the posts but why would you be honest about anything? Nice job making a post about personal attacks that in itself is a personal attack. You are pathetic.

Please show me where there is anything that resembles a personal attack in there. I didn't say a single word that was not a fact.

I apologized to Sperm and I meant it. It wasn't for any test for you or any other poster.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Rocky Mountain News have backed off their report that Shaun Rogers should be a Denver Bronco by Friday.

Neither the Denver Post or NFL Network, usually leaders on Broncos news, put the report up. Now papers in both cities say that other teams continue to make trade pitches. The Lions are seeking a second or third-round pick as compensation. The Broncos could also pursue Dewayne Robertson. Feb. 26 - 9:29 am et

Source: Detroit News

-Rotoworld..

Now, you guys were saying?...

Ok so it's media BS when they say it's a possible deal...but it's not when they say it might fall through?

Gotcha.

Ok so it's media BS when they say it's a possible deal...but it's not when they say it might fall through?

Gotcha.

ONE reporter said its a done deal and could be announced by yesterday night. This morning? Nothing. No press releases from either team, nothing confirming the reports from any other source. In fact, many other sources are confirming that the Broncos continue to show interest in Drob.

Also, considering that nothing has been done and now there's a report to the contrary, Id say its more likely that the reporter who started the rumor was full of it. Not the other way around.

ONE reporter said its a done deal and could be announced by yesterday night. This morning? Nothing. No press releases from either team, nothing confirming the reports from any other source. In fact, many other sources are confirming that the Broncos continue to show interest in Drob.

Also, considering that nothing has been done and now there's a report to the contrary, Id say its more likely that the reporter who started the rumor was full of it. Not the other way around.

Which is it? By Friday or by today?

Which is it? By Friday or by today?

the reporter yesterday claimed that a deal could be reached by last night and announced today, although the transaction couldnt technically occur until friday. Today, various reports indicate that there has been no trade agreement and that the Broncos are still looking into Drob...

That's the thing Baumer. Some people pretend to know exactly what the Jets did/are doing in negotiations. Maybe the Jets called and were told it would take Vilma, Coles, and pick #6. I don't know. Nobody on this board knows. Don't let that stop them from pretending they do though.

I know, like some people who post durring their break time at work...

By the way, it should have read:

Or the Broncos want Vilma & this is the Bait they intend to use for trade:

• Rogers & Denver's #1 (12th overall)

For

• Vilma & New York's #1 (6th overall)

Now that does make a LOT more sense!

I hope - I'm still at work!

Archived